༻Part 2 summary༺

So this is just a summary of part 2:

Events that took place before the time jump:

· Na Moo died, he was killed by Nak Su

· The mystery surrounding Chung Yi Seul: The real Chung Yi Seul and Na Ra's mother shifted souls with each other, the back story was that Chung Yi Seul loved Na Ra's father and Na Ra's mother loved Yi Seul's bethrothed. Why they got married? The typical arrange marriage. So yeah... they swapped souls for a day through Jin Mu but he made Chung Yi Seul go wild and cause chaos in the fortress killing Na Ra's family. The current soul of Chung Yi Seul is Na Ra's mother.

· The truth was revealed by Jin Mu and demanded a banishment of Yi Seul as well as to remove the names of both Soo and Chung from the honorable names as they indulged in Soul shifting which was prohibitted and that their name was already tainted because Na Ra was doing the acts of an assassin behind their backs.

· Yi Seul takes Na Ra's body as well as Na Moo's and his father and takes them back to Eudom. She shuts everyone out not allowing any visitors for the next three years.

· Na Moo, having no chance of revival as he is just a simple mage is burried with his father in the fortress.

· Lady Chung tries to revive her daughter through the "healing pool" only found in Eodum fortress, the wounds heal and she is revived successfully but wouldn't wake up.

· Na Ra remains asleep for two years before Jang Uk demands entry from the fortress and wakes her up using the ice stone inside him.

· Due to Na Ra's inactivity for two years, having been asleep. The Eudom fortress was losing life; the trees were big but dark,(Her mother could not sustain the life of the fortress as she was not a Soo, the father is, so Na Ra's mother doesn't have the power of the silver flower) some plants were wilthing and the possibility of their names being trully wiped out was great. As a result, Chung Yi Seul requests for a marriage arrangement to save their name.

· The arrange marriage is between Seo and Soo family... it shouldn't be a surprise that yes, its Seo Yul.

In the current timeline:

· Na Ra and Seo Yul are engaged

· Na Ra harbored great resentment to Nak Su partially blaming her for the death of Na Moo despite knowing it was Jin Mu's doing.

· I planned for Na Ra to be rude to Bu Yeon as a result

· Lady Jin also takes Na Ra upon her return to Songrim and demands she keeps her mouth shut. Na Ra knows the face of Nak Su after all.

· Lady Jin convinces Na Ra that despite having the body of Nak Su, the soul is Bu Yeon leaving Na Ra disgusted as she believes it is somewhat still a "soul shifting act"

· The conflicts I planned for Na Ra were:

1. her letting go of Na Moo and forgiving Nak Su, (which she later realized that her anger was mostly also at herself and that she need to forgive herself as well)

2. Despite still having an honorable name, some people doesn't welcome Na Ra (who now uses her real surname "Soo")

3. Because of that many are trying to subotage Na Ra and Seo Yul's engagement

4. Some relationship struggles as Na Ra and Seo Yul tries to make their relationship work because of many opposing sides

5. Na Ra and the four seasons trying to mend their friendship

6. Not to mention Seo Yul's blood sucking worm.

· In the end it all works out and is a happy ending :)