3

Klaus and Lyra was having breakfast when an owl came and dropped a letter on Lyra's plate. After she finished reading it Lyra beamed causing Klaus smile at her fondly.

"You use Owls to send letters?". Matt questioned. "Don't you guys own any cell phones?"

"It's their traditional to use Owls."

"You are making it like there is another world out there without us knowing."Alaric examined.

"There is." This time it was Kol who answered them. "There is another world out there. Wizarding  world. They are more powerful than witches you know. They born with magic. Every single cell in there body has magic.They don't have a limit for magic. They use wands to perform magic but it's not necessary. There were five greater Wizards in their world. Merlin, Godric Gryffindor, Rowena Ravenclaw, Helga Hufflepuff and Salazar Slytherin. My sister-in-law here is a direct descent from Salazar Slytherin making her The Queen of their world."

"So, she is more powerful than Bonnie?". Elena asked.

"Are you kidding? The Bennett witch has no chance against her." Elena and the gang looked at each other nervously thinking of possible ways to talk to her.    

"Beasty, Draco is going to have a ball on his birthday and he has invited us too. I gotta find a gown. Ah I can't wait." She began to talk about finding dresses, how it would be nice to meet their friends again, how she is going to style her hair. "Don't you think Beasty?" She questioned.

"I .. ah what?". Lyra pouted. "You weren't listening, were you?"

"I'm sorry love. But whatever you say I like it." Klaus answered with a cheeky smile.

"She has you wrapped dear brother." Klaus ignored Kol making him laugh.

***

A big abandon room was in display where Elena was sitting and Rose was standing in front of her.

"I remember this. This is the time I met Elijah." Elena answered.

"He is here, this was a mistake". Trevor shouted frantically as he entered the room.

"I told you, I would get us out of here. Trust me." Rose spoke up glancing towards Elena.

"No, he wants me dead."

"He wants her more." Rose said pointing Elena.

"I can't do this. You give her to him. He will have mercy on you. I will get out of here." Trevor yelled panicking.

"Hey!" Rose called out. "What are we?"

"We are a family." Trevor said. "Forever"

"You are scared" Elena muttered.

"Stay here and don't make any sound." Rose instructed as she went to open the door. Minutes later Elijah came to view. He looked at her.

"Human. It's impossible." He muttered.

"Hello there."

Elijah killing Trevor could be seen as well as the two Salvatore brothers came and rescued Elena. But neither  of them saw a black serpent who was gliding around the room.

People who are off screen notice it and paled specially Elena and Slavatore's. While Klaus simply smirked. His wife is truly amazing.

"So, you knew about everything before you get here?" Elijah questioned. Klaus hummed.