13

In somewhere in deep forest Elijah was laying with his head snapped. Lyra was glaring at him.

"Wow. She clearly knocked you out, huh?" Rebekah commented. Elijah himself is shocked. He doesn't remember any of them, not even seeing Lyra. Klaus seeing his brother's confuse stated,

" Ly didn't want to reveal herself at that time".

Lyra stopped when she felt something rubbing against her leg. She looked down and saw a midnight black wolf  clearly an Alpha rubbing its head against her leg. She smiled and crouched in front of him. She raised her hand to pat him. The wolf jumped into her arms. Lyra laughed.

"Oh, I'm so happy for you My Nik. Look at you. So adorable and cute."  She cooed.

"Wait. That's you". Matt asked.

"Got a problem." Klaus raised his eyebrow.

"No, But I thought were wolfs bite humans."

"Well, Ly isn't a human is she? Beside I'm not going to attack my wife. Even in my wolf form I can identify my other half." Klaus snapped annoyed the fact that this human even suggest something like that. He looked at Lyra who was curled to his chest soundly asleep with a soft smile playing his lips.

The wolf playfully growled.

"Oh please Nikki. You are so cute. A black fur ball." The wolf whined as if to say whatever. But he let Lyra to pat him as much as she wanted. Wolf Klaus jumped on her and started to lick Lyra's face. She giggled uncontrollably. "Nikki, stop. " She yelped.

Klaus closed his eyes in a pure bliss Lyra's giggle is music to his ears.

The wolf stop licking her face and looked at Lyra with a satisfied wolfish grin. Lyra simply raised her eyebrow at him. "Go and enjoy yourself Nik." Lyra said.  When the wolf made no move, "I can take care of myself don't worry. Go." The wolf keep staring at her.  "All right. Come here" Lyra opened her arms. The wolf leaped towards them. Lyra kissed his head. "Go". The wolf looked at her for a second and ran more deeper in the forest ready to make chaos.

"I'm actually surprised that you let her pat you brother. I remember you trying to bite me when you first turned." Elijah said.

"She has that particular scent that calms me down."

"Now for you". Lyra put her hand in Elijah's temple and her eyes glowed removing herself from his memory.

***

In the morning Klaus woke up naked in the forest.

"Eww. Don't need to see that" Damon gross out.

Klaus looked around for Lyra when suddenly some clothes were thrown to his face. He turned his head to find out his elder brother standing above him. "You have been busy"

"It was amazing. How long has it been?"

"Almost two days. Full moon came and went. You remained as a wolf."

'Of cause she is right' Klaus thought. "I can change at will then. It's good to know." Klaus continued to dress.

"Yes, I've been cleaning up your mess along the way."

"Just like the old times brother"

Elijah turned serious. "You have had your fun. I believe we have a bargain"

"Ah yes. You wish to be reunited with our family"

"You gave me your word Niklaus."

"What kind of brother would break his bond. Even thought you tried to kill me"