4

Rose, Stefan, Damon and Elena were talking about Klaus.

"I know Klaus is real" Rose tells them.

"Who is he?"

"One of the Originals. He is a legend".

"From the first generation vampires"

"Like Elijah?". Elena asked looking between three vampires.

"No, Elijah is an Easter bunny compared to Klaus." Rose admitted." He is a foot soldier".

Kol laughed. "A foot soldier! Elijah!"

"Klaus is known as the oldest." Stefan said.

"Wrong!. Nik is not the eldest"

"So, you are telling me the oldest vampire of the history is coming after me."

"Yes". Rose said the same time as Stefan said "No"

"I mean if she is saying the truth" Damon started slipping bourbon'

"Which is". Rose injected.

"And you are not just saying that I may  kill you" Damon looked at Rose.

"Which I'm not."

"They were looking at solid may be"

"Look, Elijah is dead right, So, no one knows you are exist". Stefan stated.

"Not that you know of" Rose pointed out.

"That's really helpful". Damon glared at her.

"Look, we don't know if he is real or not. I have never met someone who has laid their eyes on him. He could be a simple bed time story." Stefan stated.

"I've met someone who has laid their eyes on him." Rose said.

"Who?"

"She is a witch a very powerful one I might add."

"Where did you meet her?"

"In London six years ago. She cured me from werewolf bite."

"What! Werewolf bite is deadly to vampires."

"Yeah. But she did it anyway."

"How?"

"By magic."

"What is her name? May be she will help us with this?". Stefan stated.

"I don't know, Stefan. She is not a someone to make deals with. If I you ask my opinion she is more dangerous than Klaus. She said her name is Cassiopeia. When I met her she said that she knows Klaus that she had met him. So, I'm telling you this again, Klaus is real and he doesn't give up. If you are not afraid of Klaus then you are an idiot".

At night time Rose, Stefan and Damon could be seeing in Mystic grill when Elena walk in carrying a small gift box in her hand.

"Hey, Rose! A lady asked me to give you this."

When Rose opened it she saw a beautiful in with a note attached to it.