14

"Now what should we do?" Rebekah  asked. " Who ever is showing us this, stopped"

"We can get to know our sister" Kol examined excitedly. "Isn't that right sister?"

Lyra made a thinking face. "Why not?"

Kol then started asking his questions. " How did you meet Nik? How did you fall in love with him? I mean he's nothing special" Klaus growled at this. "Do you have any particular spells that you can show me? Can I see your wand? How many serpents you have? Do you.." Rebekah closed Kol's mouth with her hand.

"Shut up Kol! I want to ask her some questions too. However I'm curious how did you and Nik meet as well."

Before Lyra could even answer Damon opened his mouth. "Well I'm not interested in your stupid questions. Is there anyway that we can go out?"

"Well trapping here with you is no picnic either. If I knew anyway I would have long gone". Klaus snapped.  Suddenly two doors opened. They looked at each other and went to see what is in there. The Originals and Caroline went to one and the gang went to the other.

In side of the room they saw a fire place and some couches with some blankets. As well as there were food.

"Looks like we can stay here for a while" Elijah commented looking around.  Lyra squealed. "Chocolates" and ran towards them. Nik shock his head at his wife's behavior.

"Answer my questions sister". Kol whined.

"Alright. What do you want to know?" Lyra asked while sitting down with bunch of chocolates.

"Everything"

"Hm. Well, I'm core witch as you know and the only living descant from Salazar Slytherin.  I'm a pure blood."

"What a pure blood?" Caroline asked.

"In my world we divide people from blood status. We have pure bloods, Half bloods and Muggle borns. Pure-blood is the term for families who claimed to have no Half bloods and Muggle bones  in their family tree. The concept is generally associated with Salazar Slytherin my great great grandfather.Most pure-blood families are related by then in an effort, by some, to retain their status by marrying only other pure-blood families In order to maintain their "pure" bloodline.

"Wait so you are telling me that they marry their family to maintain their blood line?" Rebekah asked disgust.

"Basically yes. If you're only going to let your sons and daughters marry pure-bloods, your choice is very limited.  And for Half bloods " Lyra continued "any wizard or witch who is neither pure blood nor muggle born, is considered as half-blood. And lastly muggle born is a witch or a wizard  who was born to two non magical parents. Their abilities did not seem to be at all affected by their Muggle parentage. Muggle-born witches and wizards are often subjects of deeply prejudicial and discriminatory beliefs akin to racism. They are often derided by and called disparaging names such as "mudblood", a term implying that they are somehow dirty and impure, or at the very least, common. These prejudiced pure-bloods believe that Muggle-borns are unworthy of magic and should not be allowed into the wizarding world". 

"Yeah I know it's ridiculous". Lyra said seeing their faces.  "When Voldemort was alive muggle borns were treated like dirt."

"Who is Voldemort?" Kol asked.

"A dark wizard who wanted to rule the world. A friend of mine defeated him. That story is for another time. Even thought I'm not exactly fond of this I tend to chose people carefully. I'm in the highest rank in my world. I do not want to lose my status. But that doesn't mean that I hate muggles. One of my friends is a muggle born too. If my mother was alive she would have disowned me for marrying Nik".

"Why?" Elijah asked.

"She was actively supporting Voldemort and his morals. Hated halfbloods and muggle borns from full passion. Luckily she died when I was ten"

"I'm sorry" Kol hugged Lyra.

"Well, I'm not. We didn't have a good relationship." Klaus took her hand  and started drawing circles from his thumb. He knows it's hard for her to talk about her past.  "My father was a follower of Voldemort. Regulus Black was his name. Haven't met him. He died before I was born. My mother hated him."

"Weren't they married?"

"They were. But my father tried to kill Voldemort. But his effort wasted and he was killed by Voldemort. My mother hated that and refuse to give me his last name and went far as telling that I'm a no child of Regulus Black. I grew up in our Manor alone. Even thought my mother lived there our communicating was very limited. Even if we did talk it was all about Voldemort and dark magic. I didn't have friends. Only person I talked beside my mother was my house elf Poppy."

"House elf!"

"Hm. They are loyal magical creatures bound to their owners as servants for life. Poppy filled the role as my friend told me about the world out side of the manor.  I used to sneak out to see the muggle village which was near to our home. One day mother found it and we had a fight.  She locked me in my room refusing to let me out. Two days later when she came to my room I told her that I never going to support Voldemort. Considering the fact that I have both Slytherin and Black blood in me my magic is very powerful. She got so mad at me and her magic went out of control. Since she was so mad she couldn't control it. Her own magic killed her. I didn't feel anything about it. I watched her getting buried. I gain the title as the Lady Slytherin. I went Hogwarts where I made couple of friends. Until I met Nik I didn't know the idea of what's it like to have someone who loves me dearly."

"Oh sister" Kol said hugging her tightly. " I promise you sister that I will spoil you and love you forever". Kol declared while the others nodded their heads. Lyra gave them a teary smile.

***

In the other room the gang was talking about Lyra.

"We can't have Klaus's wife running around us". Elena said.

"So, what are we going to do about the hag?" Damon asked.

"Her magic is so strong Elena I could feel it. So strong and so dark"

"What do you mean by dark?" Matt asked.

"Her magic. It gave me a bad feeling very bad. And it's dark magic " Bonnie explained. 

"We have to find a way to kill her. She had even turned Caroline against us." Alaric said.

"You know what I think about this?" Stefan starts " I think it's best if we stayed out of  her way. Elena is alive and yes Klaus killed Jenna. But it's our own fault. Lyra said it's because we didn't follow Klaus's rules. Maybe we could talk with them and ask them to leave us out".

"No. We can't do that Stefan. As long as Klaus is alive my life is in his hands." Elena argued.

"Think carefully Elena. I personally feel like we have no chance against her"

"Shut up Stefan. I'm telling you as soon as these movies are finished let's kill her. End of the story". Damon said.

"Do you think may be we could talk to her ? I mean she is a witch and witches are suppose to hate vampires. We don't know what made Lyra to marry Klaus. Maybe he has lied to her. Even if he didn't we can just tell her that. Making her believe us. If she came to our side we can kill all the Originals." Elena said while others looked at her surprised.

"That's great Elena." Damon praised . " Who should do it?"

"I think Bonnie should. I mean they both are witches right. There is a chance of her listening to Bonnie."

"I'll do it. I'm a Bennett witch. She will listen to me.  I know she will. I will make her." Bonnie nodded her head.

Elena smirked thinking about having Lyra in her side following her like a duckling. Little did Elena know that Lyra is a queen who crowned by herself.