5

Elijah and Jonas Martin enter Slater's house.

"Don't you think it's strange to find this empty?. He doesn't have a day light ring so, he cannot go out." Jonas questioned.

"It's quiet unusual". Elijah agreed.

"It's because dear brother, our darling Sister-in-law killed Slater". Kol said mocking Elijah.

"I didn't know about that, did I?"

They found Slater on the floor of his room with a stake through his chest. Elijah's eyes widened. 'Could this be his brother's work?' 'Is he here?'

"Do you think your brother killed him?". Jonas asked.

"I doubt that. Not exactly his style. But I can't be sure. Let's go. We have no work here." When they left Lyra came out from the kitchen having heard the entire conversation.

" I won't let you have moonstone, dear brother. I'm always a step ahead than the others." Lyra smirked.

Elijah's eyes widened in disbelief. He couldn't believe the fact that Lyra was there at the same time as him. But he failed to notice it.

"How come you didn't realized there is someone other than yourselves in there?". Stefan questioned.

"I won't be very surprised from that mate. My wife is excellent staying hidden." Klaus stated proudly.

                                                         ***

Rose and Elena walked Slater's house few hours later.

"Slater, it's Rose. Are you there?". When no one answered Rose forced the  door open. They walked in.

"I don't like this. You shouldn't have gone there, Elena." Alaric said.

Rose and Elena saw Slater's grey and desiccated body making them jump. Rose picked Slater's body, "I'll put him somewhere else."

Elena was trying to open Slater's computer but no luck. Suddenly the door nub rattle from inside and they heard a thud. Rose and Elena went to find what the sound was and saw a human laying there lifelessly. Elena gasped and brought her hands toward her mouth.

"I can feel her body heat. She has lost her life  while ago." Rose said while examine the body. Rose froze when she saw a bite mark on the human's neck. It looked like a snake bite. She remembered someone telling her some time ago, " Snakes are my companions. I love them, especially their venom."

A black serpent came in and barged its fangs at them. Both Rose and Elena jumped backwards frighting.

"Don't worry, Raka won't hurt you".  A voice said behind them. Both of them turned around to find a gorgeous woman standing there with a bored  expression.

Elena gasped." I've met her!, But why don't I remember  her?". She asked.

"Maybe she made you forgotten?". Matt said.

Rose gulped. "Cassiopeia"

Lyra smirked. "Hello, Rose Marie. I see you are enjoying my gift. I am so sad, you didn't even thank me". She said with a fake sadness.

"T-Thank you". Rose shuttered.

"No, need to be afraid. I won't kill you."

"You are the witch who saved Rose." Elena questioned.

"Yes, I am. Elena Gilbert."

"Rose said you know Klaus?"

"Yes, I do". Lyra answered with a hidden smile.