10

Klaus was pacing up and down in Alaric's apartment. He had called Lyra so many times but every time it went straightly to voice mail.Even thought he knows that his wife is capable of taking care of herself, he couldn't help but worry.

"Nik, you are like an old mama goat". Kol teased.

Lyra feeling Klaus's discomfort, "It's nice to know that you worry about me, love"Said while kissing his forehead.

Suddenly the apartment's door opened and four compelled humans walked in carrying a coffin. Klaus looked at it confusedly. Seeing his look one of the human's started to speak,

"Mr Mikaelson, Mrs Mikaelson ordered us to bring you this coffin. She told me to tell you that you won't be needing the human's body anymore." Klaus nodded his head.

"Do you know where she is?"

"I'm afraid I don't know Mr Mikaelson." When the humans left Klaus took his phone to call Lyra again.

"No need. I'm here". He jumped hearing his wife's voice from behind.

"I've told you not to do that love many more times." Lyra giggled.

"And should I care!". Klaus rolled his eyes. But you could see a faint smile in his lips.

"Where were you sweetheart?" Klaus started but seeing her look, "You know what, never mind"

Will you teach me how to glare like that?" Caroline asked.

"Why not." Lyra said making Caroline smile.

Elena glared at Caroline for talking with Lyra which she didn't pay any attention to.

"Come, you need to get out of this body." Lyra made him kneel in the corner of the room and she started to chant.

Moments later Alaric opened his eyes. Seeing Katherine he muttered,

"Elena!" And passed out.

The coffin opened and Klaus stepped out in his original body with a smirk he said,

"That's more like it"

Kol scoffed. " And they say I'm dramatic"

Lyra with an eye roll, "And they say I'm dramatic"

"Huh! Take that you lot. Great minds think a like". Kol jumped and gave Lyra a high five. Klaus rolled his eyes. But he is happy that his wife and siblings get along just fine.

Klaus then went to kiss Lyra but she stopped him.

"I told you. No kisses for a week." Klaus pouted.

"But - but love, I killed the witch. And everything is fine". Klaus looked at her and added "I think"

Lyra growled annoyed, "Sometimes I wonder why I even agreed to marry  you."

"What? You are so stupid sometimes". Lyra said when she saw Klaus's look.

"What did I do?" He asked seeing Lyra tapping her forehead. Something Lyra does when she is annoyed. It seemed the question angered Lyra more. Lyra's lips twisted and she glared at Klaus so hard that if a look could kill, Klaus would be six feet under. Klaus slowly took some steps back already knowing he had made her pissed.

"THAT WITCH ISN'T DEAD YOU IDIOT. SHE FOOLED YOU. THEY ARE PLANING TO KILL YOU IN THE SACRIFICE. I GAVE YOU CLEAR INSTRUCTIONS. BUT YOU CHOSE TO IGNORE THEM."

When everybody looked at Lyra, she raised an eyebrow. "What? He didn't listen to me. If he did she won't be alive". She said while pointing at Bonnie.