Post date

Piper looked up at Alex and ran her hands up and down Alex's abs. Alex swatted her hands away and grabbed Piper's face. Bending down to get close.

"You've been a bad girl tonight Piper. I told you to get me off and I'm not seeing your head between my legs. You wouldn't want me to just walk away now and go to sleep right?" Alex threatened while caressing Piper's cheek.

Piper shook her head, looking up at Alex with her doe eyes.

"Speak up Piper I can't hear you." Alex tightened her grip on her cheeks.

"No I want you to stay here. Want to make you feel good." Piper whispered.

"Good girl." Alex praised and gave her a light peck she straightened up and pushed Piper's face between her legs.

Piper started licking and sucking her folds, avoiding Alex's clit. Savouring and collecting the sweet nectar that Alex's heat is providing.

"No you don't get to tease me now. Get to work." Alex ran her fingers through Piper's hair, pushing her face to where she needs it. She needs to come and she needs to come fast.

Piper licked up from Alex's opening to her clit. Sucking and taking it into her mouth. Her hands begin to move up and down Alex's legs and behind her back giving her ass a squeeze while eating Alex out.

"Fuckkkk Pipes, yeah just like that. You're going to make me come already. Keep going baby." Alex moaned and leaned her head back looking up towards the ceiling. Her orgasm is approaching rapidly.

Piper moved one hand down between Alex's legs and towards her opening, wetting it before pushing two fingers in. Curling it every time she pulls out before pushing back in again.

Alex hand has found its place on Piper's hair, her grip is tightening signalling to Piper that she's cumming soon. Piper added a third finger and sucked her clit into her mouth and Alex let out a loud groan.

"Ohhhh fuckkkk Pipes shit I think- I think- I'm"

"Let go for me Al, come for me." Piper said briefly and continued her actions.

"Fuckkk! Pipes!" Alex moaned out loud. She has never been a loud lover but after the teasing she went through tonight, she couldn't control anything that was coming out of her mouth.
Alex came hard, she felt her knees buckling but tried her best to stand. Piper continues her actions, bringing Alex down from her high. When Alex gently pushed her head back she smiled up towards the dark haired woman. Her mouth and chin was covered in Alex's arousal, making Alex horny again.

Alex pulled Piper up to her feet and smashed their lips together. Moaning as she tastes herself on Piper's lips.

"Damn that was so fucking good Pipes. I'm sorry if I was a little too rough on you babe." Alex kissed Piper all over her face, making Piper's heart flutter.

"Don't be sorry Al, I loved it. I was a bad girl and i needed to be punished. I still do need to be punished." Piper looks up at Alex while running her hands over the older woman's chest, licking her lips.

"You're right you still need your punishment. Go into the room and get on your hands and knees on the bed, do not move." Alex commanded and gave Piper a kiss. Giving her a slap on her ass while the blonde walks away with a seductive smile.