milestone

"Al... Al... Alex.. Alex!!" The black haired woman is too busy on her phone playing a video game.

"Alex i'm naked." Two green eyes shot up looking at Piper. "Oh now you want to pay attention to me you asshole."

"I'm sorry Pipes, how can i help you?" Alex has been on the couch, still in her office wear, playing her damn video game for the past hour. "I'm sick of coming over here."

"What do you mean?" Alex put her phone down and tilted her head, trying to understand what Piper is trying to say. "I'm sick of travelling all the way here or having to wait for you to come to my house just to spend time Al."

"Okay...?"

"You are such an idiot. Please use your engineer brain and put the puzzle pieces together. I'm giving you a minute." Alex focused and thought to herself, eyebrows furring. When her eyes widened, like a light bulb went off in her head.

"Oh, you're telling me that you want to live together?" Alex stated as a matter of fact.

"See you're smart after all."

"I already gave you the keys."

"Keys? What keys??" Piper asks clearly confused to what Alex is trying to say.

"My house keys?? The keys to my door?"

"What?!" Piper exclaimed, not knowing that those fuckers have been with her all this while.

"Yeah I put them together with your keys after we went to meet your dad." Alex shrugged and leaned back at the couch, reaching for her phone. "Alex, I know that this is your first relationship but that is not how you ask someone to move in babe."

"Oh, do you not want to move in? Do you want me to move in to your place?"

"No."

"Oh, then how do I do the ritual?-"

"It's not a fucking ritual."

"I mean-"

"Okay shut up, I'm moving in during the weekend and you're going to help me move my stuff." Piper sighed and sat on Alex's lap. "You are so stupid sometimes but that is what makes me love you Alex."  Piper dropped the bomb, catching Alex off guard.

"Wait Pipes, you.. love me?"

"Yes."

"Are you sure? You love me love me?"

"Yes Alex."

"Are you-" 

"Okay are you going to say you love me back or not."

"I love you too Pipes, so fucking much you have no idea." Alex breathed out in disbelief, holding Piper tighter in her arms.

"Then kiss me." Piper pulled Alex by her neck and the couple shared a sweet and intimate kiss. "You know, I've never told anyone I love them. You're my first Pipes."

"I'm glad that I'm the one you chose to share your love with Al, you make me feel so special and so happy that I didn't think it was possible."

"Everything is easy when it comes to you, including falling in love with you."

Saturday...

"Fuck Pipes, I didn't know you owned so much shit, i'm so glad we're done." The sun has already set and the couple sat on the couch in the living room, catching their breath. "Excuse me, if you had told me that you wanted me to move in i would've gotten rid of some of my 'shit'."