Pipes

"Ugh.. Fuck!"

Piper's head banged on the stall door. Before she got to say anything her lips were met with soft, red lips kissing their way to her neck. From her mouth, to her cheek and jawline.

Alex's hand moved down to the waistband of Piper's skinny jeans. She unbuttoned and slid her hand down to her warmth when they heard the bathroom door open and the music from the club began to get louder. Piper's eyes widened while Alex kept continuing. She felt fingers moving up and down her slit and she tried to move away. "Alex stop!"

  Of course, she didn't.

"Pipeeessss you've been gone for 15 minutes what are you doinggg. Larry's waiting for you" Polly slurred.

Alex held her hand up to her chest dramatically pretending to be hurt and mouthed "Larry?"

Piper rolled her eyes and tried her best to come up with a good lie which is fucking terrible but good enough for a drunk to believe.

"Oh um Polly, i'm not feeling well i kinda-" she was cut off by Polly.

  " Piper are you okay? Wait did you vomit? Are my shoes okay? I swear if your vomit lands on my suede shoes this is going to do something with our friendship!!"

Piper tried to hide a giggle. "Your shoes are fine Polly. Go back to Pete i'm going back in 5 minutes".

Polly shrugged and went away. the club music became louder and then softer. "Well who's Larry?" Alex raised her perfectly plucked brow. Goddamn this woman is sexy.

"He's this dude who's supposed to be a writer and he likes me. Who the fuck writes about edging? If that does not scream 'straight white man' i don't know what else will." Piper answered, huffing in annoyance. Alex kept her brow raised.

  "But i don't really like him. Though I'm certainly into this hot woman who wears glasses. She's tall, has huge tits, she wears tight leather jackets and she is so.. so fucking sexy..." she purred while bitting her bottom lip seductively. Alex smirked and went closer to Piper. She brought her had to her left boob, massaging and tweaking her nipple. Piper released a breathy moan.

"Meet me outside the club in 10 mins babe." Alex whispered. With that, Alex swiftly unlocked the stall door and made her way out of the bathroom.

Piper let out a sigh and with shaky legs went out of the stall. She checked her hair and put on some lipgloss since Alex had literally licked them off. She then made her way to Polly and told her that she was feeling unwell and needed to call it a night. Larry, thinking that he's being chivalrous sees this as an opportunity and offered to send her home.

"No no its okay. It's probably contagious and i don't want you to get sick." Larry was about to object when Polly said "Yeah Larry its best if you let her go you have that job interview tomorrow anyways."

Larry is really trying to find a job and since he is just a crappy writer he didn't get many offers, so he hesitantly stayed put but not without saying good bye to Piper and tried to go for a hug that he did not get. Piper hugged Polly and quickly made her way out of the club.

Once she reached outside, she was met with cold air. She pulled the her pea coat higher to her face and waited for the dark haired goddess to come. She felt a hand slide to her waist up to her breasts and Alex pushing her front to her ass.

"Hey sexy." Alex said with a raspy voice that sent shivers up her back.

"Shall we?" Alex licked up her neck to bite on her earlobe. Piper released a breathy moan and turned around to wrap her arms around Alex's neck. They made out for a while, making promises on what they wanted to do to each other.