PREFACE

In 2019 I had an idea, this idea turned into rough scribbles and eventually the words within this book. And for two years it took me to conspire a cohesive story, characters, and world to build upon. I appreciate everyone who has helped me on this path, sharing their ideas and insisting to push forward.

I was heavily inspired by European culture and folklore as well as European English, but I did try to make it my own world in itself. A fantasy world consisting of brave people, sorrow and love.

For the future of his world, I truly wish it can have a long lifespan for many more sequels and spinoffs. However, in saying so, I do hope that in any who does find them reading my story, that they find some enjoyment in the introduction of my world.

Copyright © 2021 David Färber

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or used in any manner without the prior permission of the copyright owner, except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

To request permissions, contact publisher at

First published on Kindle Direct Publishing, December 2021

Cover art: Akram Bham

David Färber

Please note:

As inspired by European culture, folklore, and language; the language will be somewhat different and spelled with the intent of being European English.