Chapter-1

Before you begin this story, a few changes were made in the appearance of characters. Their actual appearance has been described in part-6.

The zodiacs were called the 13 unbeatables. No one had ever beaten them. They all trusted each other with their lives and never thought that anyone would betray them

Oh, how very wrong they were.

One of them betrayed the other 12 and took them down from the inside. HE defeated them and captured them in 12 separate crystals, called the Zystals, and placed them in different places where they would grow weak.

He was going to perform a ceremony, a ceremony that would take away the zodiacs' powers and almost make them soulless. However, one of them escaped. One of them broke out and hid, hid until the danger was over. SHE was determined to help her friends get out of this, to defeat the traitor.

Aries Ramhorn of the Fire was leader of the fire signs. She had long black hair with flaming highlights of red ,orange and yellow combined. She had a pair of blood red eyes because of which, people would often mistake her as a vampire. She had a nice but protective attitude but when mad could destroy anything in her path. And the most important info, she was the Sole Escapist. Her Zystal wasn't strong enough to hold the fire in her.

Aries was weak, the zystal had already absorbed a quarter of her powers. Yet, she was ready to face the risks she had to take while rescuing the zodiacs.

The first one to free was The Sign Of The Bull.

.........................................

A/N:- Hey guys! Avery here. A new book released. I've been working on this for a long time and it's finally done! I know it's short but it's just the start.

The zodiac signs in this story are based off of my perceptives. These don't represent you in any manner. For an introduction of the zodiacs', I suggest you to read Part-6 of this story that is Meet the Zodiacs~.

DISCLAMER:- I am not an Aries so no biasness!

Have a great day/night/evening/ afternoon!