Chapter-4

The both of them were quite tired so went to bed early to prepare to find the next zodiac.

The Next day

Taurus woke up with the feeling of a butterfly resting on her nose. 'Well this is natural.' She thought. Of course being an earth sign came with it's own benefits and Taurus had the sweet scent of a daffodil so it was normal for butterflies getting attracted to her. 

She woke up Aries who lay on the other side of the room. "Ries, wake up...." She said as she shook Aries. Aries growled in annoyance"5 more minutes mom!" Taurus facepalmed. It had been only one day and this girl was already thinking that Taurus was her mother.

After the so-called 5 minutes which actually turned out to be 15 whole minutes, she made up her mind "I'm gonna kick her off the bed."She charged herself to kick Aries off the bed when she finally woke up. "Morning Bullseye, whatcha doin-" Aries froze as soon as she saw that Taurus was about to kick her. "WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU DOING!?"

Taurus quickly withdrew her leg and apologized. "Let's get ready shall we now? " She asked as Aries relaxed. "Yeah, we gotta find the third Zystal.

Three hours later

The girls were digging in the cupboard to find something useful for freeing an air sign. This one was going to be tricky. The third sign, the twins, was inherited by a pair of twins. -------(the traitor) was sure to trap the twins in two separate Zystals. They had checked atleast 16 magic books so far but all in vain. Aries was now panicking "What if it takes us at least 10 months to find them?What if one of them has already faded? What if both of them have faded? What if- "

"Keep your what ifs to yourself. Don't  be so negative" Taurus said as she calmed her down. She then emerged herself in the book she was currently reading. Her eyes kept on reading and reading until they stopped at something. "Here!" Aries crawled over to where Taurus was sitting and began to read out."The Abandoned Carnival of Terror?" She frowned  "Do you want to go to a carnival because your tired of searching? Well then let me tell you I kept searching for you for 10 months without any breaks. You already got rest yesterday. "

Taurus facepalmed "No wonder it took you 10 months. Use that little brain if yours And think, Gem was the dark side of the Gemini right?"

"Right"

"And she would go to this place on the  14th of every month."

"Right. But why would she get trapped in the place where she enjoys going to? I mean ------ is Not dumb enough to put her there"

"Exactly. Soooo, I am pretty sure Nye is trapped there."

"But why?"

"Nye is the Bright side of Gemini. So ------ probably put him there to make him traumatized Or something like that. Poor boy!"

"You're actually not wrong." Aries agreed. "We are heading there then?"

"You bet we are"

After Aries packed her bag, she asked Taurus to do the Same. "Did you forget that my power is Creation?" Though Not at it's fullest, Taurus' power was creation which was quite useful And she had mastered it pretty well. For now, she would be able to create small things, though the process would be a bit slow.

And with that, they left for the carnival, in the hope of finding One of the twins.

A few hours later(because why Not?)

"Abandoned, you said?" Aries said in an annoyed tone. Taurus' eye started to flinch rapidly. Well, she was right. By the looks of it, the Carnival was crowded with people. They didn't know that this place was well lit and running. This was going to be a lot harder than they had thought it to be.

"We must Not loose hope And keep with our search. It's a good thing that it's a spooky carnival. My horns won't go away and this cap is quite irritating. Now, atleast it will look like I am wearing fake horns." Taurus said as she thought of the Bright side of the situation.

Her horns did cause a lot of trouble to the two of them. They were quite long, but Taurus was able to reduce the length. Though shortened, they were still visible. So, with the right measurements, Taurus created a cap with two holes in it, for her horns to go right through, even though attention was Not taken off of her but lessened. To be honest, Taurus was quite Happy for this spooky themed carnival. She could now just pretend to be a devil.

Aries, however, was pissed. In a crowded place like this, there was less chances of them being able to find a Zystal. And they couldn't use their powers, the public would start panicking. So their search, which was supposed to be quick, was now long stretched. The old Aries lacked of impatience and would have backed out of this but a year of loneliness did change her a lot. However, the fact she couldn't use her powers pissed her off.

"This is going to be one hell of a ride..."

------------

Wordcount- 883

A/N:- Hey guys! The author reporting. I know it has been a while but I am back with a chapter! Anyways thank you for over a 100 views! I appreciate it a lot. Keep showering your Love and interest on this story!

Have a good day/night/evening/afternoon