Chapter-10

That One Air Atom that wants to be left alone POV

Draco rubbed his temple "what did I tell NOT to do?"

Aquila answered " Tell the three about the Zystles for now."

"And what did you do?" Draco asked with frustration reeking in his voice.

Aquila hesitantly replied "Tell the zodiacs about the Zystles for now..."

They were right now in a room, which didn't even seem to be there at first. It was camouflaged so perfectly that a person might mistake it for a normal wall in a house. And in the center resided four Zystles, all glowing like anything at the presence of three zodiacs and four constellations.

Even after that, Nye wasn't ready to give his other half's Zystle. He just wanted to free her quickly. Aries on the other hand, was fuming with rage. All this time that she tried track down her friends, these four had been taking them away from her. Her guesses of their locations might have been right, but even so, they were missing from there. This only meant that ------ had already started searching for them.

Taurus was just happy, happy that she could finally be reunited with her elemental trio's other two.

"Alright, I am gonna burn this house down, be right back." Aries tried to get away but her shirt was grabbed by Crux "What?! This is my house and you have no authority here! Either behave or Leave." The bluenette sneered at her.

"So? When were you gonna tell us that you have, oh i don't know maybe, the other zodiacs?!" Taurus sassed out and Cygnus began explaining "we needed to make sure that you three are actually the zodiacs and not servants of the dark."

This time Nye spoke up "We put our trust in you guys and you thought we were enemy?"

They all were bickering when Draco spoke up loudly "We did not want to loose the zodiacs or any Constellations that comes to us. We had to do this to ensure safety for these four and Aquila here ruined it. " He casted a neutral faced glance at Aquila, who just rolled his eyes.

Suddenly Aquila spoke up "look at the bright side though! These are three of the zodiacs and claim to know how they can free them."

Aries furiously nodded her head, her blonde bangs bouncing a bit "yeah! I did not spend one year researching and collecting books for no reason! I almost changed into an Earth sign." When she completed her sentence, she earned a smack at the back of her head by Taurus, who looked offended.

"Let's put arguments later and first free these people. Which ones are these anyway?" Taurus said and Crux yelled "the peace-making b*tch, miss. Arrows, Cancy-Fancy, Viney b*tch." Cygnus shot him a glance and said "Libra, Sagittarius, Cancer and Virgo. And C3, don't talk about behaving if you can't do that." Aries smirked, she might just get along with this blue-haired boy.

"Alright, Let's get working" Aries started giving out instructions, "I am gonna need, pieces of your Zystles Taur and Nye, chalk, candles and my bag that I threw on the couch outside."

In a few minutes, she got all that she needed.

Timeskip (Yes cause yes)

"Are y'all ready?" Aries asked and got a mix up of yeah, of course and just get over with its. She dragged Nye and Taurus with her to help and sat down. The other four just stood in the corner.

In front of them, a sky-blue coloured Zystle was kept, which had gold tips. In the middle, instead of the sign of Gemini or taurus,
Was the sign of the scales, Libra.

"By the power of Zodia! I call upon the presence of this zystal and enlighten the constellations here with it's presence." In a moment, an image of golden scales with two bright white eyes appeared above the Zystle.