Chapter-7

(Before the story goes on, I am gonna confess that Taurus' might look like the main character in this chapter but trust me, as more zodiacs will be discovered, there will be more of their POVs. I was not active because of my study and exams. This will be my last post for two weeks. Thanks for bearing with me!)

Taurus being a mom for straight whole chapter.

Taurus' POV

Heyyyy so I am explaining the situation because Nye and Aries aren't in the state to do so....

After telling what happened with Gem and the others, within a blink of the eye, Nye vanished. We heard the door lock in the hall way of bedrooms. Quite good for a person who just got out of a zystal, they were specifically enchanted to trap us and dissolve our life and powers slowly. Maybe my breaking out recovered the zodiacs? I don't know... Usually  Virgo and Capricorn would figure out stuff like that.

Anyways, back to the chaotic scene. Nye locked himself in Aries' room and just wouldn't get out. Aries cursed and yelled at him to open the door out all in vain. She was bout to set the room on fire after yelling for 30 minutes straight but I managed to tie her to a chair. I was right now trying to get Nye to open the door. "Nye, open the door." I called out.

Silence

"Nye, I know you are upset and who knows maybe traumatized after that explanation. I know we shouldn't have rushed to tell you about it. If you are feeling sad, remember I and Aries are here for you." I paused after hearing screechings from Aries in the other room. "Ok, maybe not Aries but I am here. Of course, no body is forcing you to express your feelings."

Silence

I sighed and turned away from the door "I will be in my room or restraining Aries from setting your wings on fire if you need me." What is it with Air signs and emotions? Where one is too sensitive, the other just doesn't give a damn.

Time Skip (don't question my laziness)

Nye's POV

I walked out out of my room, only to be greeted by my sister, Gem and another guy. He had majestic blonde hair with bright eyes. He was grinning widely and so was Gem. "Oh, hey guys! Do you know what time is it?" I asked as I stretched. I had just woken up from a nice nap and was ready to greet the day with a big smile.

"Oh, it's 10." Gem shoved her phone in my face to see. I couldn't believe it was 10 until I saw the boy showing the time in his phone as 10. Even the clock on the wall showed that it was 10. "OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD! I AM LATE FOR THE PLANETARY EXHIBIT!!!!"  I shouted as I went to bathroom to take a quick shower. But I screamed, my hair was an absolute mess, with silly strings, tissue papers and whipped cream in it.

I took a shower quickly though I couldn't get the stuff out completely. I dressed myself up, grabbed my bag and ran out the room. In the dining room, I saw a tall guy with dark blue hair and brown eyes and a girl who had blonde wavey hair and a pair of drak brown eyes.

"Nye! Where are you off to buddy?" Asked the girl "and why does your hair look so... colourful?" The boy laughed at this statement while the girl just had a worried expression. I huffed out an answer before slamming the door shut, "TO THE EXHIBIT!" I ran out the door and was followed by the girl out "But that's tomorrow. And it's not even 9 yet." I froze and just looked at her, with my rapidly flinching.

GEEEMMMMMMMMMMMMM

..............

I woke up to the sound of Taurus' muffled footsteps and could only hear her say 'restraining Aries....setting...wings...fire...if you need me'. I rubbed my eyes and stretched when I suddenly recalled what I just heard "set my wings on fire?! Why?!" I whisper-shouted in fear that Aries might hear me.

I came out of the room, checking the hall way to see whether the screeching fire sign was around, which she was not. I still don't know why she was so angry. After all, I just locked myself in a room and slept to process what happened.

Then I realised that I was sleeping in her room! And her entire bed was covered with feathers from my wings.

Welp, I'm toast.

I heard a loud thud in a nearby room and went to check it out. I poked my head in to see a tied Aries on a chair with Taurus just casually sitting on the bed, reading a book on 'All about Zystals' She read out loud "Since we already have Nye,we are going to need his zystal pieces to free Gem." Aries only laid there with a loud grumble in a response. Taurus just rolled her eyes at her before noticing my presence in the room. "Oh, Nye! Are you alright?" I nodded "Yeah, just had a quick nap to settle in-" I was stopped by a muffling girl near my feet, who was a raging and burning Aries whose face was all red at the sight of me. I shifted myself away and then asked "why is Aries tied up?"

Taurus just looked at me "Do you wanna know?"

I understood her and took few steps towards her.

"So, what are you reading?"

"Oh! Glad you asked. So I am basically researching where the next Zystal could be. But there are so many places!" Taurus pouted.

I then pointed out to the H section and placed my hand on the place I was certain of

" I am pretty sure that the Zystal's in the Hope Caverns. It is a place that is dark but magic crystals make it bright at night and evening. Oh, incase you are wondering where is that, it's a good 5 hours away." I explained.

Taurus nodded and I heard a low "Indeed" from someone which was definitely NOT Taurus. Aries was standing next to me with fire blazing in her palms. She burned the rope when we weren't looking. "You have 5 seconds to run or fly, I.dont.care." And you could now see my running out of the manor, being chased by Aries.

Taurus just stood there chuckling as she watched me begging Aries to calm down and stop chasing me. But no one can convince a raging Aries. It sure was rude of Taurus to not help me! But can anyone even blame her?

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH" I yelled as she closed up on me.

Aries' POV

I gave that mother flipper what he deserved and chased him down for 2 hours straight. That bastard took flight and flew in the Air! Luckily, using some force fields I was able to bring him back down. And now his white hair is all black, same goes for his face. I covered him with raging ash because if i burn him, the Air signs, after freeing them, were going to MURDER me.

Nye was hiding behind Taurus to prevent me from hurting him, as if i ever did "Stop hiding you coward and do something to challenge me!" I yelled for absolutely NO reason. He just shook his head "No! If I come out, you are going to burn me." He said in a breath. Taurus just rolled her eyes "Can you stop scaring him for god's sake?!" "No and you are not my mom. Go burn in hell." I folded my arms and continued to side eye Nye.

Gosh, I miss Leo and Sagittarius soo much. They used to help me out with burning things- I meant controlling my anger. And now I am stuck with these two softies.

Great. Just. GREAT!

------------------

Word Count- 1340