Chapter-6

Thanks for 300 views! Anyways enjoy....

Aries' POV

That was too easy.

Too.Fugding.Easy.

All the way back Taurus kept taunting me how I took so much time to find her whereas the moment she comes, they find a zystal.

Only I know how I managed to keep myself from ripping her horns from her head and throwing them in the trash.

But what happened with the silver zystal was not normal in my opinion. I don't truly beleive that we got Nye with us. I just can't. There was no way that there wasn't some magical things protecting it. Or even annoying packs of wolves or a stinking environment, (which I experienced with Taurus)

According to Taurus, she thought that the crowd and security was our obstacle and probably freeing the other overdramatic twin would be harder. I guess that works.

Right now, we were packing up all the stuff from the hide out. I'd been staying here for 2 weeks now and probably by now, ------- was aware that  another zodiac was broken out and a zystal was missing.

The silver zystal glowed ever brightly in the hide out, signifying that the zodiac inside was aware that someone is there to help him out, that's what it seemed it be. The weather was excited too. It had been raining and was sunny at the same time. Probably a rainbow was bound to come.

Snap.

I could see Taurus snapping her fingers in front of me. "Hello? Did you zone out?" Taurus questioned. I nodded. Taurus pointed to a suitcase and two bags "I've done my part. What about you?"

I frowned "Look down" Taurus looked down to see a suitcase and a mini sized vanity and cupboard. She looked astonished "How did you turn them small??"

Oh right, I forgot to tell her. "I learnt how to brew potions. I sprinkled some potion on them." Taurus immediately made eye contact with me, stars in her eyes "Potion Brewing?"

"What? Did you think that I learnt nothing in a year all alone from all the Earth signs bossing me around? No offence to you."

"Non taken. But that's great! If V and Capri were here, they would have been so proud."

"That's the whole point, they are not..." I said, wearing a sad smile on my face but quickly changed the subject "Anyway, let's go."

"But where?" Taurus asked.

Oh yeah I forgot to tell her about that aswell.

"To an apartment that I bought?" I told her. Her eyes widened in dus belief. "Wait, I thought you stole that money or something. I never knew you robbed a whole bank!" I hit her head.

"DO I LOOK LIKE A F*CKING ROBBER TO YOU?! I HAVE A JOB!" I shouted at her. Like why in the world would she think that I rob people?

"Then what do you do?" "I work as a...hair stylist." Her jaw dropped and asked me to confirm whether it was true and I was joking to which I hesistantly replied a low yes.

Taurus broke out laughing. She leaned on me for support, continuously banging her hand against the Wall. "You-hic-a-hic-stylist?!" She said between laughs. I just rolled my eyes at her.

Taurus' POV

I couldn't control my laughter. Seriously, I couldn't. Aries, the one who needed Sag to help even make a bun, is a hair stylist?! I wouldn't even believe it even if you paid me to. Okay,the potions are a different matter. It even took me atleast 3 months to master potions because it's a natural thing for the Earth signs but anyone can practice brewing in the zodiacs. And with the other Earth signs constant bragging, it was expected for Aries to learn it. But I never gave it a thought that Aries would be a hair stylist.