Chapter-11

"Where the heck did that Zystal go?!" Yelled Cygnus and Aries at once. The Zystal, instead of bursting open, just vanished into thin air. No bits, no smoke, no water, no plants, no anything!

Taurus hurriedly stood up and looked everywhere. "Not here! Where could it even-" her voice was cut short by a shout from another room "WHAT THE ACTUAL HECK IS THAT?!" Cygnus sighed as she went to see what was wrong.

"What are you doing standing there? Help us out!" Aries sneered at Draco who just sneered back at her "You could've asked the same thing more politely" "Well, Sorry but I am not a goody two shoes like a certain ravenette here!" Draco- if possible- narrowed his eyes more. Crux glanced at the two bickering and turned towards the other two, who were looking here and there for the missing Zystal. 

Nye flew towards the ceiling and checked everywhere, yet no sign of a certain blue colored Zystal. His wings were getting better day-by-day and he could now fly short distances. Taurus was using her Bull-mode to lift up heavy stuff and look around. She lifted a random cabinet and her eyes widened. 

"Guys!" she exclaimed "Zystal pieces!" she pointed towards a few blue crystal pieces, while holding the cabinet in one hand. Aries, who was fuming out at Draco a few seconds ago, came dashing towards her and saw the pieces. Aries bent down and touched one of them "wet..." She muttered.

"That is the precise color of Cancer's Zystal." Draco remarked. He was about to go grab it when Cygnus came in "Everyone, follow me." "Why?" Taurus asked "I found him."

"Found what?" Nye tilted his head.

"Cancer"

"Oh okay cool" Taurus said as she set down the cabinet on another place but her eyes widened as she realised what Cygnus said "Wait WHA-"
____________________________
Meanwhile...

"So Libra right?" Aquila asked as Libra sat down on the bed. She nodded "and you are?" "Aquila! Nice to meet you. You do know that you have been here for a long time without realising it?"

Libra sighed"Yeah, but since the past few months, I have been feeling more lively inside my Zystal. Usually it was just pitch dark and cold air but the warmth I felt from the past few months was so delightful!" She smiled.

Aquila then asked her "Are you actually the Air Leader? How big can you stretch your wings? Do you have a halo like an angel does? People do say that you and Nye resemble angels. Oh and by the way, we are quite similar! I have wings too, but they are an eagle's. I don't have a halo though." And he went on.

Libra sat on the bed with her eyes closed and with a smile. She was waiting for the latter to finish his questions. 'He reminds me of Gem, so talkative. I wish I could talk to Pisces like he does with me...' She thought as she remembered a certain bluenette. No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't bring herself to talk to Pisces, but what mattered more was freeing her along with the others.

"ra...Libra....Libra" Aquila called out for the twenty-fifth time and the latter finally snapped out of her train of thoughts. Libra smiled nervously "Eh, I am sorry!"

Aquila waved his hand "it's fine, don't sweat it." Libra giggled a bit before fixing her eyes on something much more....

Interesting....

There was water all around them, flooding the room. Aquila looked down and climbed onto the bed. "Why is the room flooding?! Is there a tsunami? A flood? A cyclone?!" He panicked and Libra sat there, hearing the latter the cause of this. She too thought that there must have been a natural disaster but the sudden glow in the water denied that.

The water started glowing a faint sea blue. Sparkles came out of it. At first, the duo looked at it in aw but a sudden flash of black and another of white disrupted it. "What was that?" Libra asked still in shock. While she remained calm, Aquila was freaking out "WHAT THE ACTUAL HECK IS THAT?!" he yelled out. The flashes returned and collided with each other.

Then, BOOM

A certain dirty-blonde was in front of them. (The author became lazy after this.)

"Cancer?!" Libra exclaimed.

At the same time, Cygnus walked into the room with a tired neutral face. After seeing Cancer, she went as fast as she could to where she came from. (A/N- Gurl went like 'NOPE NOT TODAY')

"Huh? What the heck?" Cancer asked as he took in the surroundings. Libra sighed "Really? You're just going to curse as soon as you get out?"

Cancer flinched at her voice. He looked at her with eyes wide-opened and grabbed her shoulders, holding them firmly. "Libra! I thought- I thought- you- how-" Libra smiled softly as she kept her hand on Cancer's "But here I am, you were just worried about my wing right? It healed." She reassured.

"*Cough* *Cough*" A voice coughed, Aquila obviously. "If you two are done with your little re-union, I would like to say that there's some stupid living beings at the flipping door." Cancer rolled his eyes 'I already hate this guy.' He thought.

His thoughts was interrupted by a yell by Aries "YOU B*TCH HOW DARE YOU DISAPPEAR WHEN I WAS THE ONE YOU BROKE YOU OUT?!"

He turned to look at the blonde "Hello to you too sh*tty b*tch" He said with a laugh. Aries smirked too. "Seems like the two curse-ers  have been reunited." Taurus said nervously, mentally preparing herself for what was bound to come when two people like Cancer and Aries were reunited. She went over to Libra and said "Let's get away from here, we can break out Sag and V!" Libra sighed and nodded, and followed her to the Zystle room, leaving the two there with a tired Cygnus and an offended Aquila.

There, Draco was searching through some books, Crux trying to take Gem's Zystle and Nye hiding it under his wings. "For the last time, Give. The. Stupid. Zystle. NOW." Crux harshly said, using the most serious tone he could. Nye shook his head "No. I. won't. Whatchu gonna do 'bout it?" He unexpectedly stuck his tongue out at the blue-haired boy, angering the latter.

"SHUT UP." Draco yelled again in an attempt to make the two shut up. The others had only left for a few minutes and they were quarreling over a Zystle which contained a life in it. Nye pushed Crux away and proceeded to fly up to the ceiling and laughed as the Crux was left fuming below.

"Nye! Come back down, would you?" Libra asked and Nye shook his head "he's trying to take Gem away!" "I assure you that he only wants to put her next to the other Zystles, isn't that right?" Taurus asked Crux and he nodded.

Nye narrowed his eyes and flew downwards, folding his wings behind his back. He landed behind Libra not taking his eyes off of Crux, who glared back at him with clearly fed up eyes. Libra huffed and took the Zystle from Nye's hands, placing it near the two other zystles, which were glowing softly.

"Before this goes on, let me introduce myself, I'm Libra Justice Of Air The Scales. Pleased to meet you!" And as if it was an instinct, Libra bowed down with a close-eyed smile plastered on her face.

"Hi Libra, I am Crux .Call me C3 though, I have too many C's in my name. That right there is Draco." Crux said as he pointed towards the ravenette who was too busy to pay attention to what was happening. Libra tilted her head with confusion as she eyed Draco. She could've sworn that she had seen him somewhere. But she let that slide, considering that freeing the three was much more important than worrying about this.

"So let's get this started with!" Taurus clapped her hands to grab their attention.

Nye asked "What are we doing again?"

Taurus smirked.

"Breaking some Zystals!"

...…........

So, after a month of abandoning y'all, I am back with a sh*tty chapter!

Originally, I wanted to add some Angst but that would ruin the plot. So for now, this is all you get. >:]

I might not be able to post for this month though. My exams are starting later this week and teachers have a stereotypical image of me getting good grades so, I gotta study. (The pressure's a lot and I feel like dying-)

Before vanishing, I wanted to upload this chapter. That's all.
Good (whatever is happening at your place) my lovely readers!

The author signing out!