Chapter-3

Aries blowed her hair away from her face as she sighed. She had been cleaning up since the past 30 minutes, And setting up for the arrival of a zodiac sign. She had read a lot of books on bursting zystles, even her being the fire leader was very helpful.

A huge white circle was drawn on the ground And in it was a huge Star. In the Middle of the star, there was a ♉ symbol. Aries kept the zystle in the middle and took out a book and started the read a spell. "Here goes nothing..." She placed her hands on the top of the zystle with her palms facing the zystle.

"By The Power Of Zodia! I, Aries Ramhorn of the Fire, summon upon the spirit of this zystle in front of me!" As she said this, a green mist surrounded Aries and started whistling around. "I command you to free the constellation that resides in you. Let the zodiac of the bull be free. Let the bull rise and shine her glory! "
By this time, Aries' eyes were glowing a bright red. She withdrew a red crystal from her pocket "A proof of my existence as the sign of the Ram. Accept this!" The red crystal slowly levitated towards the Green glowing zystle till it collided with it. And.....

BOOM!

There was a huge explosion, Not a dangerous One. There were vines all around And nature had taken over the place. Aries was covered in flowers head to toe. "I. Hate. Flowers." She looked up to see a girl, a very beautiful One indeed, who had mid-length Strawberry hair And two horns which resembled a bull. Her neck And hands were draped in flowers And leaves. She had freckles on her face which made her look More beautiful. She slowly opened her Emerald eyes And look around. "Where am I?"

Aries pushed the flowers away And ran up to the girl And hugged her. "Oh Taurus!! You don't how much I missed you!" Taurus looked at Aries, who was crying tears of joy. "Aries!" Taurus hugged her back and eventually let go. "But this isn't possible, I just saw you getting locked away in that crystal! Then, how come? I must be dreaming. Come on Taurus, wake up" Taurus started to hit her head but then realized that she wasn't dreaming.

Aries grabbed Taurus' shoulders and shook her hard "I escaped 2 months after that incident. It took me another 10 months to find your location. So it all adds upto 1 whole year. You were trapped in that zystal, it must've drained a lot of your energy." Taurus took Aries' hands off her shoulders and collapsed on the ground. "Has it really been a year?" She said in shock and looked up and asked Aries "How's the Earth Realm? And the Fire Realm? And the Water or Air Realm? Gosh, I have so many questions "

"Hey, it's ok to have those feelings. I remember I too had those when I escaped." Aries tried to confront her. "From what I know, that piece of junk turned out to be good in handling the Earth and Air Realms."
Taurus looked at Aries with satisfaction-filled eyes, which quickly submerged into questions "Where are the other signs? Oh gosh, I am so nervous! There's a lot of things I want to share with Capri."

At this, Aries started to explain her how they were the only ones freed.

Taurus' smile faded away as fast as it came on her face "You mean the others are still out there? Suffering And slowly fading from the world?"

Aries, unfortunately, nodded her head in Yes.

...........