Chapter 4: First Day

My whole world stopped for a second. My mind stopped working, My heart's beating faster and I didn't even realize that I was smiling nonstop the whole time. Smiling alone at the dead of night in my room just my phone lighting up the room. My love virgin ass couldn't stop thinking what to do next. As this is my first time experiencing this feeling you called "Love".

Smiling alone for no damn reason, heartbeats racing like an F1 racer and sweating like crazy. My hands kept wiping at my shirt and shorts or any cloth near me that could just keep my hands dry while holding my super advance Nokia 3310 S+ pro phone. Before I could reply to her recent message she texted me again.

"Uhhm so Leo, I think I'm going to sleep now :) See you tomorrow! Goodnight and sweet dreams!"

"tit titit tiiitiiiit tititit...2x"

"oh and wait for me at the entrance of my classroom's hallway tomorrow morning if you arrive first at school"

"Okay, Goodnight sweet dreams crush! <3 " hastily replied to her text message.

"Sweet dreams CRUSH" really? that has got to be the most cringe last message you've got to reply. As I let go of my phone, I looked at the ceiling of my room thinking what the f*** did just happened. Pinching, slapping and doing everything I can just to wake myself up from this too good to be true dream.

"She likes me?" asking myself.

"She likes me right?"

"Wait, where's my phone? Got to make sure again" finding my phone and looking at lea's message again.

"She likes me!"

"She likes me!"

"Uggggggghhhh!"

"Shut up Leo and go to sleep you still have class later" Mom shouted from the living room at 12:30 am

Minutes have passed and I still can't sleep, love palpitation kept me up til 3 am.

"Wake up Leo! It's almost 7am you're going to be late"

I jumped out of my bed as soon as mom woke me up. Got ready fast and eat breakfast and every time I take a spoonful I was dumfounded and smiling.

"This has got to be the best morning in my life and the most delicious breakfast ever mom" looking at my mom with a smile on my face.

"Okay now, What do you want?" My mom asked.

"Huh? I don't want anything, it's just this breakfast is really delicious"

"What are you talking about? You've been eating that all your life. It's just Hotdogs and Eggs" Mom replied annoyed.

"Done eating, Got to go Mom, bye love you" packing my things fast and got out of the house.

As I arrived at school it occurred to me that Me and Lea was suppose to meet at the entrance of her class's hallway. Suddenly it got me thinking to what I should say first. Just don't be awkward Leo, you can do it. As I was nearing her class's hallway entrance I saw this angelic side of her face, her smooth olive skin and long pointy nose giving her that nice view from my perspective.

"Hi Lea, Good morning" with a smile on my face and and heart beating faster than ever as I'm walking towards her.

"Hey there Mr. Cow, Good morning" with a smile on her face.

P.S: Sorry got delayed as I am also busy irl, but here you go ^^ Hope you like this chapter guys. Please don't forget to click the star button if you like it. I would really appreciate that

Thank you ^^

~ Love you all xoxo