Chapter 5: Ride home

As soon as I got close to Lea we started talking normally and She suddenly asked me

"What do you like about me?"

It's the same question she asked me last night but why is it much more harder to answer when you're facing her personally. Nervously thinking what to reply to her question.

"I don't know" I replied with a shy look on my face.

"Huh? Why is it you don't know?" She asked with a confused look.

"Seriously, I don't know"

"At first it was just that I admire you because you look so beautiful and then suddenly I didn't even realized

I have fallen for you"  I replied hiding my face out of shame. 

"ahhhhhh" She replied hiding her smile.

"Riiiiiiiiiiiing" Hallway bell rang

"Class is starting I should go to my room" I said hastily.

"see you later " She smiled as she goes to her classroom.

"Do you really need to say that Leo?" talking to myself as I got near my classroom.

"Ahem! What did I just saw back there?" Lucas said with a doubt on his face.

"Huh? what do you mean?" asking confused.

"Are you and Lea have a thing right now? and don't think about lying, I know you"

"Fine, Uhm something like that?" I replied.

 "Huh?! Seriously, how?" Lucas asked with a surprise look on his face.

"I'll tell you later"

Class started and Lucas sat beside me and interviewed me that whole day until our soccer practice Not letting every details go. As our practice is ending I saw Lea waiting for me at a corner

outside of the field. 

"Hey, Mrs. Cow is waiting for you?" Lucas smirked as his elbow hits my arm.

"Shut up" I said with a shy look on my face.

Soccer practice soon finished and I quickly go to where Lea is.

"You're still not going home?" I asked.

"Nope, I'm waiting for you, let's go home together. We ride the same bus right?"

My heart suddenly skipped a beat as she asked me this question with face suddenly turning red.

"Sure, I'll just change my clothes in a sec" I replied

"Okay, I'll just wait here" She replied with a beautiful smile.

I ran back to where my bag is and change into my school uniform.

"You got a perfume Lucas?"

"Yup, Yieee!!!! you going on a date?" Lucas replied with a evil smile look.

"oh shut up, we're just going to take the ride home together"

"Okay Mr. Loverboy!" he replied as he hand me his perfume

I got back to Lea as fast as I could so that she wouldn't wait that long. we talk and talk the whole long walk getting outside of school and 30 minute ride to where she will got off the bus.

"I guess this is it, see you tomorrow Mr. Cow" Lea said as she got off the bus.

"Take care, see you tomorrow Mrs. Cow" looking at her as she got off the bus.

Oh my God Leo! another cringe worthy line, Seriously? do you really need to say Mrs. Cow? talking to myself. I suddenly received a message as the bus started to go.

"Tit titit tiiiitiiiit tititit...2x" phone ringing.

"Mrs. Cow huh? Lea texted.

"I'm sorry it's just that you said Mr. Cow" I replied with a shame look on my face.

"It's okay lol, it's just that I turned red when you said that as I got off the bus" She replied.

We continued our conversation through texting and I noticed something in our conversation, this feeling is not the same as before. Conversation filled with this eccentric feeling of "love". After that, we continued everyday with this waiting game every morning before the class starts and after my soccer practice.

P.S: Sorry for the delay I just got my free time now :) Hope you'll like the new chapter Thank you everyone and enjoy :)

~Love you all xoxo