chapter 2

Chapter 2

Hannah's POV

Now that I am free from that hell hole Richy left me in, I can now focus on being with my one true love Jake. I never would of thought all that time emailing each other back and forth would lead too this moment. I just have one obstacle in my way MC she shouldn't be a problem too get rid off. Of course Thomas knows nothing he's so stuck in his old boring ways, he's like a mother hen he's constantly there why can't he just leave me alone.

I guess in time he will come too understand my true feelings, my heart no longer belongs too him. I don't even think it ever really did he was just there he was just someone too be with. Cleo keeps asking me questions of course I tell her what she wants too here. She never did understand me she was always about her baking and sticking her nose in where it doesn't belong. Now I must send my love a text too let him know that I am thinking about him.

Hannah: hello my love :) just wanted too say that I love you, I can't wait too finally be in your arms. I know you don't really love MC your just letting her down gently I understand. When I had sex with Thomas last night I couldn't help but think of you the way you turn me on. Soon my love we will be in each others arms forever I love you my handsome hacker xxxxx

MC had just got back from getting supplies Jake was still hard at work, she could tell he was trying too distract himself from Hannah. As MC was putting the supplies away Jake's phone buzzed causing Jake too jump out of his skin.

MC: hey, it's okay Jake I'm here now don't worry

Jake: what did I do too deserve you?

MC: you loved me back

Jake picked up his phone and read the disturbing text his own sister had sent, Jake didn't say anything he just put his phone down. MC knew that the text wasn't good she took a look and even MC felt sick too her stomach after reading it. MC put the phone back down and wrapped her arms around Jake.

MC: do you want me too sit with you while you work?

Jake: I would like that very much but first what supplies did you get?

MC: I got us all kinds of different things pasta, rice, some fresh vegetables I got us some tuna and a couple different sauces. I also got us a couple sandwiches for lunch.

Jake kissed MC on the forehead and grabbed a seat putting it next too him MC brought over the food and sat down.

Thomas: hey Lilly, do you know what's wrong with Hannah? She's acting really strange

Lilly: hey, come on Thomas she's been through a lot, why are you even asking that question. You have too give her time too work things out.

Thomas: I get that but she's not been near me all day, last night she was all over me now she's acting so cold towards me.

Lilly: just give her time her emotions are going too be all over the place, she's been through alot. If you really need me too talk too her I can.

Thomas: please, I just need too know she's okay.

Lilly: fine, but she's not going too like this and you know it.

Thomas: I know, thanks Lilly

Lilly: hey sis, how you feeling today?

Hannah: hey :) I'm doing okay it's just going too take time

Lilly: Thomas just text me something about you not being yourself, he said you where all over him last night. Now this morning your being cold towards him.

Hannah: my emotions are all over the place, it's just this morning he wouldn't leave me alone. I'm so close too breaking up with him for good this time.

Lilly: I totally get that you take all the time you need, I've always got a bed here if you ever want too stay.

Hannah: thank you Lilly I knew you would understand, talk too you later X

Lilly: talk later X

Thomas's POV

I thought getting Hannah back would make me feel relieved, I was so worried about her I didn't think I'd see her again. She's changed since we where last together, before she got kidnapped she was so warm and loving. I barely recognise her anymore she's changed so much, I even reached out too Lilly. Maybe I need too try and be more attentive towards her maybe if I cook us a romantic dinner. Yes that it what I am going too do, I will head too the store now and pick up what I need.

Thomas grabbed his keys he left a note for Hannah, as he didn't want too disturbed her as she was sleeping. While Thomas was at the store he bumped into cleo who was picking up some baking supplies.

Cleo: hey Thomas how are you?

Thomas: hi Cleo, am doing okay

Cleo: how's Hannah doing this morning? She feeling any better after what happened

Thomas: she's doing okay, what do you mean after what happened?

Cleo: you know when she told Jake she was in love with him

Thomas: WHAT!! NO!! that's not true Jake is her brother, I thought you were Hannah's friend. But instead your spreading poisonous lies about her keep away from us Cleo.

Cleo: if you don't believe me just take a look at her phone, you will get all the proof you need!!!

Thomas: i won't stand here and listen too your lies Cleo, stay away from Hannah.

Later that evening MC had cooked dinner something Jake was still getting used too, as she put the plates down Jake's phone buzzed again.

Hannah: I can't stop thinking about you I need you so much Jake, please say you will come and meet me. I need too feel your lips on mine run my hands all over your body while I kiss every inch of you. Please meet me tonight at the black lake at 8pm see you there my handsome hacker xxxxx

MC: right I've had enough of this let me deal with her.
MC picked up her phone and sent a message back too Hannah.

MC: do you really think Jake wants too be anywhere near you? Hannah you are totally sick in the head. You need too get some serious help, he doesn't love you like that and never will. He won't be coming too meet you tonight or any other night!! LEAVE JAKE ALONE!!!

MC put the phone down and went back over too Jake, she sat down on his lap and pulled him in close for a hug. Running her fingers through his hair and lightly kissing his head Jake looked up kissing MC on the lips. MC got up from Jake's lap and took him by the hand sitting down on the bed too eat dinner.