Chapter 7

Chapter 7

When Jake and MC got back too the motel Jake could feel the effects of the pills starting too wear off, he excused himself and went into the bathroom. Jake pulled out the bottle from his pocket this time putting 3 tablets into his mouth. Grabbing a glass of water the pills slipped down his throat.

Making sure the pills were in his pocket Jake made his way back over too his computer. MC looked over at Jake a bit concerned he was acting strange then it hit her.

MC: JAKE!! are you taking them stupid pills again!!

Jake: of course I'm not, I told you I'm not taking them anymore

MC: why don't I believe you empty your pockets

Jake: what!! No, you should trust my word if you don't believe me then just leave

MC: FINE!!

Jake looked on as MC grabbed her jacket and stormed out of the room, he knew he had messed up big time. Jake got up from the chair and went after MC, he found MC sat in the cafe next door too the Chinese takeout. He could see the tears rolling down her face, he walked over and sat down infront of her.

MC: don't even Jake, I don't want too hear it
Jake: MC I am a complete idiot for what I said, I guess everything is just getting too me. I keep taking it out on you and I don't mean too please come back with me.

MC: Jake, we can't keep having the same conversation over and over again, you either tell me the truth now or we are over.

Jake: okay, I was taking the pills again I can't keep falling on you with all my problems. I'm the one that's supposed too be holding you up not the other way around.

MC got up and went and sat next too Jake she took hold of his hand, she looked deep into his eyes MC could see how upset Jake was.

MC: come on we are going back too the motel, we are going too cuddle up on the bed and we are going too talk.

MC grabbed Jake's hand leading him out of the cafe, once back in the room they both sat on the bed and talked about everything that's been going on. Jake took the pill bottle out of his pocket and went into the bathroom. MC followed watching Jake drop every single one of the pills down the toilet and flushing.

MC: I am so proud of you Jake you have taken a big step doing this

Jake: what you said before about you always being there for me made me realise I didn't need the pills.

As they left the bathroom MCs phone buzzed she picked it up and it was a message from Jessy.

Jessy: hey MC, just wanted too say no hard feelings about before

MC: don't waste your breath Jessy I know who's side you are on

Jessy: I am worried about you, you need too let Jake see his sister's

MC: you know what Jessy just leave me alone, I've tried too tell you all the truth but noone wants too believe me

MC offline

MC put her phone down on the bed and went over too Jake who was sat at his desk looking for apartments. Of course while they were looking Jake's phone buzzed another message from Hannah.

Hannah: hello my sexy hacker, just wanted too let you know how much I love and miss you, I really would like too see you again this time just you and me. Please say you will meet me I need you Jake I need you so bad. Love you so much Jake xxxx

When Hannah had just finished sending the text Thomas came into the room, putting his arms around her.

Hannah: what do you want Thomas?

Thomas: I just wanted too be with you, what's gotten into you?

Hannah: nothing, just leave me alone please
Thomas: are you seeing someone else?

Hannah: what the hell!!! How dare you

Hannah got up from her seat and slapped Thomas so hard it left a massive mark on his face. She grabbed her phone and left the room leaving Thomas standing there in complete shock.

Hannah: hey Lilly, can I come stay with you for a few days?

Lilly: hey Hannah, of course stay as long as you need

Hannah: thanks sis, I will see you in about an hour

Phil: hey Jessy can we talk?

Jessy: sure what's up?

Phil: it's about MC I just can't get over what's happening, I still really like her but after everything I ...

Jessy: you can do so much better than MC Phil you have your pick of women

Phil: I guess you are right, can you come too the aroura later? There is something I want too talk too you about

Jessy: sure see you later