Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Jake's POV

I don't know how much more I can take I found myself reaching out too an old acquaintance, I met with them last night while MC was sleeping. I feel the bottle inside my pocket I keep fighting the urge too take them. With MC taking a shower I find myself alone, with the bottle I take the cap off and put two of the pills in my hand. I grab a bottle of water and down the pills, I relied on them so much in the past now I find myself taking them once again.

I feel the effects of the pills kicking in I start too relax, my mind is now focusing on the task at hand. As I am typing away I hear MC coming out of the bathroom, wrapped in a towel she walks over too me and kisses my cheek. The way she looks at me with such loving eyes I know talking these pills wasn't a good idea. I was left with no choice MC can only hold me together so much the pills can now do the rest.

I have been taking these pills for a few days now, I don't think MC suspect's anything. I have been doing my best too keep this from her, I don't want her too worry anymore about me. I must meet with my acquaintance late tonight I need too get more pills. I can feel them taking over my body but I do not care I need too feel this way. Hannah continues too send me messages asking me too meet her and be with her in a romantic way.

Lost in his thoughts Jake didn't notice MC put a cup of coffee down next too him the noise from the mug hitting his desk snapped him out of his thoughts.

MC: hey, are you okay?

Jake: I'm doing okay

MC: you don't seem your self what's wrong?

Jake: what do you thinks wrong!! I keep getting crazy messages from my sister!!

MC: Jake, I'm only trying too help I'm worried about you

Jake: I need too go out for a bit I will be back soon, stay here and don't open the door too anyone

MC: you are not walking out of here until you tell me what the hell is going on with you

Jake: please MC let me go i will explain when I return

Jake kissed MC on the lips and headed for the door, MC had tears in her eyes she knew that he didn't mean too be like this. Jake was acting really strange, MC sat on the bed trying too work out what too do.

MCs POV

Jake as been acting really strange the past couple of days, I've never seen him like this before. I wish I could take away all his pain and carry it on my shoulders I do love him so much. I need too do something too try and lift his spirit's I will order Chinese, get a bottle of wine and rent his favourite movie.

As MC went too get the takeout menu from the draw she found an empty bottle of pills, she picked up the bottle and looked at the lable. It was a bottle of ecstacy tablets, a million thoughts running through her head. Why was Jake taking ecstacy? I thought he could talk too me I need too speak too him about this.

A little while after Jake had come back too the room, MC was lay on the bed with the TV on. She wasn't really paying any attention too what was on, she didn't even notice that Jake had come back.

Jake: MC, about before I am so sorry I didn't mean too snap at you like that

MC: you know what Jake just forget it why don't you take some more of these fucking pills!! they seem too be helping you better than I can

MC threw the empty bottle at Jake and got up off the bed, she went too grab her jacket but Jake stopped her. He grabbed hold of her arms and pulled her close too him closing any gap between them.

MC: what the hell is going on Jake? I thought we could tell each other everything

Jake: MC I'm so sorry, I just couldn't see a way out and I contacted someone I know too get some pills.

MC: how long did you think you could get away with me not knowing about this? I want too help you Jake
Jake wrapped his arms around MC and just broke down in tears, sinking too the floor in floods of tears. MC sat down next too him just holding him close and running her hand up and down his back.

Lilly: are we all decided? We all stay away from MC? and get Jake away from her so he can see Hannah

Thomas: I am all for it I don't want her anywhere near Hannah

Hannah: I only want too see my brother I don't understand where she's getting all this from

Phil: I thought she was okay but my views on her have changed

Lilly: I will see if I can message Jake and get him too meet up

Hannah: Lilly let me do it please

Lilly: okay, let us know what he says

Hannah: I will keep you all posted

Hannah: hello my handsome hacker, I've been missing you today more than anything. I was really hoping you could meet up this time with me and Lilly and afterwards me and you can sneak off somewhere. Just you and me getting too know each others bodys I love you Jake so much xxxxxxx

After Jake had claimed down he was able too tell MC everything, how in the past he relied on these pills. How they made him feel something again even if it was not for long. While they were both talking Jake's phone buzzed it was another message from Hannah.

Jake: I think I am going too have too do this, will you come with me MC I can't do this alone

MC: I will be with you every single step of the way Jake, I won't let you do this alone your my forever remember

Jake: something I will never ever forget you being my forever is something I hold close too my heart.

MC: text Hannah back and say you will meet but only if I come with you, I won't say anything unless I am forced too

Jake picked up his phone his hands shaking MC took hold of his hands too try and steady them, so he could type the message back too Hannah.

Jake: hello Hannah, I will meet with you and Lilly tomorrow afternoon at the fountain in the square. I want MC too come with me I can't do this with out her.

Hannah: my love, you have wrote back this makes my heart so happy, of course we will be there. If that's what it takes too finally get too see you then so be it see you tomorrow my handsome hacker

Hannah was so excited she couldn't contain her happiness any longer, while Thomas was still at work she decided too grab her new toy.