Chapter 11

Chapter 11

MC and Jake had finished packing their flight was in a few days, soon they would be leaving duskwood behind them. Of course everyone from the group as tried and tried too ask for forgivenes. MC stood her ground and said no not after what they all did.

While MC was packing the last few bits she heard a sudden knock at the door, MC looked through the peep hole and saw that it was Hannah.

Hannah: Jake, my love please answer the door I need too see you so bad, I need too see your bright beautiful eyes. I want you too feel me in ways I've never been felt before.

Before MC had a chance too say anything Hannah started too undress and play with her self right out side the door. MC quickly grabbed the phone and called the police they soon arrived and took Hannah away.

Jake: I can't wait too get away from this place, I can't handle her anymore

MC: the police have her now hopefully she will get sectioned, it's the best thing for her.

At the police station the officers tried too question Hannah about what happened, but she just kept screaming for Jake and trying too play with herself. In the end they were forced too have her sectioned under the mental health act.

Jake's POV
Tomorrow we finally get too say goodbye too duskwood, I always looked forward too visiting in the past but now there are too many bad memories. I have been thinking alot about the future with MC by my side I can't believe how in love I am with her. I know I want too spend the rest of my life with her.

We are now all packed and everything is ready too go, I have made sure too pack all my computers up so they can not get broken. They will be shipped tomorrow and be there when we arrive at the new apartment. MC is looking forward too this new chapter in our life's, we both get too start over this time together.

MCs POV

I am so happy for Jake he is now a free man and has been asked too go work for the FBI in Washington DC, we get too start a brand new chapter together I love him so much. I stand watching him finish up packing his computers, I love his butt in the black jeans he's wearing. I could get used too watching him bend over like that it's very pleasing on the eyes.

I can't wait too spend forever with the man I fall in love with more everyday, I feel like we can both put this nightmare behind us. Cleo agreed too come out with us there is nothing for her in duskwood either.
She never once doubted what we told her she believed us from the very start, unlike all the others. Who now have tried too start crawling back one by one trying too get me too talk too them. I don't think I will ever forgive them for what they did, not after the way they have treated Jake and I and as for Hannah. Well she can stay locked up in her padded cell for the rest of her life she's no sister too Jake.

As I stand watching him he turns round and see's me standing by the door. He slowly walks over too me wrapping both his arms around my waist. He leans in and whispers into my ear I feel his breath on my skin making me get a shiver all over my body.

Jake: I love you MC

MC: I love you Jake, I can't wait for tomorrow

Jake: this is the best thing that's happened we both get too start new life's

MC: what time is our flight tomorrow

Jake: we fly out at 10am so we need too be at the airport for 9am so we can check in I told Cleo too be here for 8:30am so we can all travel together.

MC: with this being our last night in the apartment, let's order Chinese get a bottle of wine and have an early night. 

Jake: how can I say no too such a beautiful women

The next morning Cleo had come round early so she could travel with MC and Jake too the airport. While they where having coffee that Cleo brought round, Jake received a phone call from the FBI.

He was on the phone for about half an hour MC and Cleo both looking concerned as too what could be wrong.

MC: what's wrong Jake? They haven't gone back on their deal have they?

Jake: no it's not that, they somehow found out about Cleo coming with us and think she would be a great fit for the team.

Cleo: they want me too work for them? Wow! But I don't really know anything about all that.

Jake: it's okay, they said they can give you training in what ever area you would like too work in.

Cleo: looks like I'm not opening that bakery afterall