Chapter 6

Chapter 6

The next day Hannah woke up full of joy and happiness, she was so excited she couldn't contain it any longer. She grabbed her phone and pulled up the chat with her brother.

Hannah: good morning my beautiful hacker I had such wonderful dreams about us last night, I can't wait too see you later today beautiful. I had too wake Thomas up in the night the dreams got me so turned on I was so wet. See you later my sexy hacker xxxxx

MC was first too wake up she looked over and saw an exhausted Jake still asleep, she light brushed his cheek. A warm smile spread across his face at her touch it was so warm. Jake slowly opened his eyes and cuddled up too MC pulling her close they both lay next too each other for a while until things heated up. After their heated passion they both got up MC went too shower. Jake was quick too follow MC into the shower, the shower took a lot longer than normal with heated passion.

MC: what as got into you this morning? Not that I'm complaining

Jake: I need you MC I need all of you I need too be selfish and just have you

MC: Jake, there is nothing selfish about what you are doing, I've told you before I am yours.

Jake pushed MC up against the titles kissing her deep, their hands all over each others bodys. They were forced too break away so they could catch their breath but it didn't stop Jake from planting kisses all along MCs neck.

After another heated moment they both got dressed and headed out too meet up with Hannah and Lilly. MC could see that Jake was nervous his hands started too shaking she grabbed hold of his hands holding them close. Rubbing circles with her finger Jake started too claim down a little they arrived at the meeting point and waited.

Jake: MC I don't know if I can do this I want too go back too the motel

MC: I'm with you Jake, you can do this we don't have too stay long if you don't want too

Jake: just a few moments then we leave I don't want too hang around

When Jake looked away from MC he looked up and saw Hannah and Lilly coming towards him. Hannah had the biggest smile on her face she couldn't get there quick enough. When she got closer too Jake she wrapped her arms around him holding him tight.

Hannah: I've missed you so much Jake I'm so happy we are doing this

Lilly: it's so good too see you Jake how are you doing?

Jake: I'm doing okay, how are you?

Lilly: I'm doing well, it's really doing Hannah the world of good getting too see you.

Hannah: why did you have too bring her with you? Couldn't she of stayed away from this

Jake: no she couldn't Hannah!! I asked her too come with me, I couldn't do this with out her.

MC: after what you are doing do you really think I was going too let him do this alone? If you did your even more out of your mind.

Lilly: you of all people have too start sticking your nose in, why don't you leave us too it

Jake: NO!! that's it I've had enough this was a bad idea come on MC we are leaving

Hannah: Jake please stay, we came all this way please stay

Jake: you have 5 minutes then I am leaving

Hannah: excellent, let's go grab a bench over by the fountain

Hannah grabbed hold of Jake's hand before he had time too react, she dragged him over too the bench sitting right next too him. She whispered into his ear before MC and Lilly came over too join them both.

Hannah: you are even hotter in person you are getting me very excited, I think we should have some private time.

Jake: Hannah! I said no leave me alone we are brother and sister, what you want is beyond disgusting. I can't do this anymore come on MC we are going.

Before MC could reply back Jake took hold of her hand and left, Hannah started too get upset as she watched Jake walk away from her.

Lilly: what was all that about?
Hannah: Jake just told that MC is telling him horrible things about you
Lilly: what the hell? MC is poisoning his mind
Hannah: your right, MC is controlling everything he does we have too get him out of there.

While MC was getting into the car Jake could feel the pill bottle in his pocket, he took out the bottle taking two pills. He quickly swallowed the pills putting the bottle back in his pocket.
MC: Jake are you okay?

Jake: I will be once we get back too the motel

MC: why don't we look for somewhere a bit more permanent than the motel

Jake: where would we go?

MC: there are bound too be some empty apartments for rent close by so we wouldn't have too travel far.

Jake: okay, I guess we can't stay in the motel for ever let's take a look when we get back.

On the way back too the motel Jake's phone buzzed, MC picked it up and saw that it was a message from Hannah.

Hannah: oh my sweet, sweet sexy hacker I am so disappointed that you let that women control you. I thought we would of been able too talk work things out I know you need too let MC down. I will be talking too Thomas soon my love and we will be together very soon. My whole body urges for your touch too feel your hands run all over my body. I love you Jake I always have and always will do fuck I wish you were here right now. I need you too touch me in in ways I've never been touched before you turn me on so much. Xxxx