chapter 1: the beginning

Maple woke up around 6:00. she watered her plants, got dressed, ate breakfast, and headed on her way to the bus. as she walked on to the bus, she peeked at her friends Jacob, and Elliot before getting on the bus and sitting with them. "good morning!" she said to her friends. "good morning!" Elliot replied. " do you guys wanna have a sleepover tonight?" asked Maple. "sure!" said Jacob and Elliot. when they got to school, they noticed Maggie (their bully) was acting a bit strange. but they just shrugged it off. when they got to the sleepover, maple felt weird. and so did her friends. "has anybody else her been feeling weird today? or it it just me?" asked maple. Elliot said  "yeah, i've been felling weird too. what about you jacob?". "me too!" said Jacob. before she knew it, she felt something come out of her hand. when she looked down, she saw an origami crane. she looked at her hand, and then looked back down. the origami crane was moving. its wings were flapping. "that... came out of my hand...?" said maple. "I think so.." said Elliot. just after she said it, a vine grew out of their hand. "WHY IS A VINE COMING OUT OF MY HAND?!" said Elliot in shock. jacob was about to record this on his phone. when he touched it, it shattered into a million peices. 

to be continued.

i will write chapter two today or tomorrow!