Chapter 12

They were put in the same cop car. Maple had started to sob silently. They were taken in one by one. After awhile it was maple turn. She walked into the dark room. The first question they asked was: "explain what happened to me." "As you might know from the events of last night, we have some strange power that only works when the three of us are together. We try to use these powers for fighting crime, like anyone else would. So we were training, when we heard a scream and gunshots. We knew we had to help. Se we went out and Elliot help him down with their vines. I tried to make an origami lion to eat the shooter. And Jacob was the one to destroy him." She explained. "So why did you not let the police handle it?" Questioned the cop. "For example, there was a killer in a school. And do you know what those cops did? Nothing. They stood outside. That's why we helped. To be better than cops. My blood line was here helping BEFORE all of you." She stated in a firm voice. "Tell me about this..training?" Said the cop. "We were training for what we did." Said maple. The cop continued to ask a series of questions. "Are you aware the family of the shooter is considering taking legal action?" Asked the cop. "Uhm...what..?"Asked maple in a trembling voice. "I was not..." maple muttered. "I'm sorry to say this but, you could be faced with a 50,00$ fine." The cop lectured. "Oh my god..." maple stammered. "And it's either that or 20 jail time." The cop explained. "Okay. I will pay." Said maple. Maple was brought back home. "We have to pay 50,00$... the family of the shooter is planning to sue us..." said maple. "Oh my god! We were saving people! And they sue us! Ya know what? We're gonna sue them..." said maple mom with a smirk on her face.