Chapter 11

The next day, everyone got to school. It seemed like everyone was glaring at them. "Why are they all staring at me?" Asked maple. "You were on the news." Replied Maggie. "Good or bad news?" Asked maple. "Bad news." Replied Maggie.
{LATER THAT DAY}
As Maggie got home, she dropped her bag on the floor. She turned on the news. The headline read: "NEIGHBORHOOD MANIACS KILL SHOOTER"  . Maple was appalled.  The news reporter continued: "local authorities are currently investigating why they would do this, and are trying to find their location." Maple jaw dropped. "They...are..what..?" Maple muttered. They can't take us... we..."said maple. Her mother walked in. She was angered. "THEY CANT TAKE YOU! THEY CANT!" She pleaded. She started crying. They heard a knocking at the door. They were chilled to the bone. They knew what would happen if they opened it. Then, the heard another knock. They heard a gravelly voice say: "this is the police. We're wondering if your familiar with Jacob Mathews and Elliot Haven." The voice said. "Hello? Asked the police?" They opened the door. "Put your hands up!" Said the cop. As they put their hands up, maple saw Elliot and Jacob. They had heavy breath and tears streaming down their faces. It put a horror stuck look on maple face. She was holding back tears. She felt like she lost a part of her. We're gonna take you three in for a quick interrogation. Maple ushered her way to the cop.