Chapter 4: a glimpse of maggie

"So when should we start training?" Asked Jacob.
"I need to get this place ready. So tomorrow after school." Said maple's mom. Maple walked to her room in utter shock of the last few days.
{THE NEXT DAY}
When they got to school, they noticed Maggie whispering to her friends while looking at maple, Elliot and Jacob. *of course she's gossiping to her friends Taylor and Aubree.* thought Maple. Maggie noticed that maple saw, and then stopped. Later that day, maple went to the bathroom. She saw that very recognizable blonde hair and roses cheeks floating above the stalls. It was Maggie . She heard Maggie struggling with something. Then she saw Maggie float out of the stall. "Hey. Are... you okay?" Asked maple. "N-no! I- i don't need your help!" Said Maggie. "It's okay Maggie." Said maple. Maple got in the stall. *ugh! Crap! She saw my power!* thought Maggie. "It's okay. I have powers too." Said maple. "You do? Asked Maggie. " it's okay. Your secret is safe with me." Said maple. "This doesn't mean we're friends though!" Said Maggie as she flustered. "But.. uhm, can a have your number though?" Asked Maggie. "Sure." Said maple. Maggie fell back down, and maple caught her. And both blushed.