Chapter 8: well maybe it is

{THE NEXT DAY}
Before training started, maple told Maggie about the training and the story. Maple said to Maggie at dismissal at school, "so will be able to be there?" Asked maple. "Sure!" Said Maggie. Once maple got home, she told her mom that Maggie would be doing training with them. "Well okay! Make sure she comes early so she can catch up on what you guys have done so far." Said maple's mom. Maple texted Maggie and said: " can you come over ASAP? My mom needs to catch you up on stuff and give you your uniform.". "Sure!" Said Maggie. A few minutes later, maggie was at her door step. Maple let her in, she got caught up, then they realized that she came over I bit too early. So in the meantime, They hung out in maples room. "It looks pretty in here." Said Maggie. "I know." Said maple. "Not to be uhm... how do I word this? Not to be weird but... uhm... I think your... kinda pretty." Maggie said in a Smokey yet, softly spoken voice. "I know it's only been what, 2 or 3 days but still I-I" said Maggie before she was interrupted. "I feel that way too about you.." said maple in a soft voice. Maggie blushed.  "So...will you go out with me?" Asked Maggie in a silvery voice. "*gasp* yes!" Said maple in a sweet voice. They kissed. "I love you" said maple in a warm voice. *I feel so overwhelmed with happiness!!!* thought Maggie. Maple kissed her again. Maple put her hands on Maggie's red cheeks. They couldn't be happier.

{TRAINING WILL HAPPEN NEXT CHAPTER}