Chapter 9: first victory

When it was Time for training, the headed to the area. Jacob was shocked to see Maggie there. "What's Maggie doing here?" Asked Jacob. "Well me and her are friends now." Said maple trying to keep the secret of them being together. "Anyways, today we are gonna be doing exercises. We will do small exercises like mountain climbers, jumping jacks, and sit ups." Said Stella. "Uhm excuse me, what are we trying to defeat as super heros again?" Asked Maggie. "To get rid of all crime." Said Stella. "I have another question. "Do we each get our own spotter?" Asked Maggie. "No." Said Stella. They started to do sit ups, but then they heard cop cars, gunshots, and screams. This made them all go back upstairs in a panic. Stella looked out the window to see about 5 or 6 cop cars, a body laying motionless on the ground, and a man with a gun. She turned around and whispered to the others "we need to get out there and help!". She opened the door and the others ran out. Maple made an origami lion to eat the man. Elliot made vines to hold down the man. The man was struggling to get out. Jacob walked towards the man, ready to kill the terrible man. The man could not use his gun, making him defenseless. Jacob layed his hands on him, next thing they know the man is gone. They try to head back inside but the cops start to question the young teens. The cops are startled yet amazed. The cops came to the conclusion that they should leave them be for now.