Chapter 1: Overthinking

April, 2021

Jules wasn't typically nice, in fact she was mean. Sometimes she was nice to people but, she would never get attached to anyone, not since the incident. There were only so many people she was willingly nice to, her friends. They would always be nice to her no matter what, even when she was a bitch. She wasn't always like this though... there was a time where she was the most heartful person you could ever meet. It wasn't that long ago where she was sweet and delightful to be around. In fact it was only 2 months ago. She hasn't told a single soul of what happened February 1st, 2021. Just 8 days before shooting the black phone.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jules couldn't sleep last night, she was twisting and turning. She tried to listen to white noise or even music to help her sleep but, nothing worked. There was only one thing going on in her head, and that was Mason. She kept thinking to herself 'why was Mason so mean to me? ' 'Why was he all of a sudden grumpy when I walked in the room? ' Jules started cursing at herself for even thinking about mason. The one time where she doesn't have to be near him and shes thinking about him. There was only one moment playing in her head over and over.

"hey Jules, i was wondering if you wanted to hangout after our scenes."

"i'm busy"

"oh, i was just asking because since our characters are like love interests or whatever, we might as well get to know each oth-"

"Can't you see that i'm busy! I don't want to be friends OKAY!"

'Why was I so mean to him?' she asked her self. 'Was it because I was tired?' Jules didn't want to blame herself for what happened, instead she put the blame on him, 'Couldn't he see i wasn't in the mood? Couldn't he see I was sad? Why was he bugging me so much?' After all those thoughts, she decided to bury them. Bury them were they couldn't affect her.

Eventually she drifted off to sleep at 4am.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jules woke up that morning feeling sluggish. Bad enough she was feeling tired and broken, now she was feeling sluggish?! 'Why do i have to wake up feeling like a zombie?' she asked herself.

Its been one hour since she woke up and Jules didn't get up from her bed, instead she stayed under the warm blankets and snugged her teddy bear. Of course she was thinking, that's all she does. There's two different types of thinking, smart and overthinking, Jules is an over thinker. She loves to overthink, its like her best friend. In that moment the only person she was overthinking about was no one other than Mason. She hated hating him, she only back lashed him once, yet he was mean to her every minute of the day. She even apologised after what happened. When ever she was on set or was near mason, he would roll his eyes or he would laugh at her . He was a dick towards her, but no matter how mean he was to Jules, all she wanted was to be friends with him. Sure she was mean to him first but she was just stressed, but because of her pettiness, she would play the game too, but better.

*Ding*

Jules looked over at her phone and picked it up. It was a message from tbp gc. She sighed and opened the chat.

The Black Phone hoes 📞😻

Sam 🥳🌺: Jules