Chapter 6: Some people deserve forgiveness, others don't.

April 12, 2021

Saturday

Jules POV:

Instead of looking at mason, I looked behind him. I was looking at Maddy. How could she. I told her private things and she ends up telling Mason. Who knows who else she told. I was mad, but not at Maddy. How could I? She was My first best friend on set. She was there for me. She was like a little sister to me. How could I ever be mad at her. 

It's just I told her things I haven't told anyone. Things I didn't even tell Sophie nor Alyvia. I trusted her and she broke that. She broke my trust by telling the one person I despise. I was so confused. There's no way Maddy would do such a thing. There's no way. That cant be. 

I haven't realized I was starring at Maddy. She looked scared and sad. I didn't want her to be scared. I would never want her to be scared of me. I thought of her as the little sister I never had, and vice versa. I would never do any thing to her that made her scared. Especially scared of me. 

"Can I talk to you Maddy, please?" I asked. All I wanted to do was talk. Tell her how feel. I'm not mad at her, like I said how could I. "uh, sure" She replied softly. I motioned her to follow me to my Moms office. 

"Ok before you say anything, I'm sorry! I'm so sorry I told Mason about your parents. I'm also sorry I made him Make a promise to be nice to you. I'm sorry I made you mad." She apologized. There were tears forming in her eyes, at any second they would fall. My poor Maddy. I didn't want to make her cry. I would never want to be the reason she's sad, let alone cry. 

"oh Maddy..." I worried. I had a sympathetic smile on. I couldn't  believe I  was the reason she's about to cry.  "I'm not mad. How could I? I could never be mad at you. You shouldn't be sorry, you were just trying to help. But Maddy, I don't like Mason. You shouldn't have told him about my parents." I spoke softly. "He's a jerk. He doesn't care about anyone but himself. I know he's your best friend and I know you guys are close. I wouldn't want to ruin that. But mason and I hate each other. we all know this. I don't want him to know about my personal life." I continued. Maddy nodded her head. Her tears slowly started to fade. 

"Also what promise did you make him?" I questioned. "To be nice to you. Or at least try to be." She answered. "Maddy. I don't want him to be nice to me. It's weird. Plus even after that promise, he was still a jerk. No matter how hard you try Maddy, he will always be a selfish jerk towards me. and I don't care. Just leave it be, ok?"

"But, You don't deserve to have a mean friend. Not again you don't. He would also be a good boyfriend." She said the first part softly but the last part she smirked. "Maddy! No!" I yelled. "But you guys would look so cute togetherrr" She was laughing at this point. "Maddy! Its never gonna happen! Let. It. go." I demanded. I couldn't help myself but laugh too. Not because she was laughing but because I knew It was never going to happen. Maddy wanted us to be enemies to lovers trope. But I knew and He knew we only hated each other. I was laughing because of how stupid she sounded saying that. 

"okay.. Fine. ill drop it. But when It does happen, I would like an apology." she declared. "You are NOT getting an apology" I chuckled. "DOES THAT MEAN ITS GONNA HAPPEN, OMG!!" She squealed. "MADDY!!" I glared at her. "Right sorry, ill drop it." "That's what I thought." 

After our resolved misunderstanding, we exited my mom's office and walked back to the living room where everyone was. As we walked in we immediately got questions. "what happened just now?" Tristan asked with a confused look. "yeah, why were you guys arguing?" Miguel chimed in. "Nothing, its solved. You don't have to worry about it. so what did you guys eat?" I responded and asked. I still got confused looks but soon it died down. "oh we ate burger king, we have a whopper for you Jules. No onions, no pickles. And we got a Chicken sandwich for you mason." Alyvia answered.