01. Life sucks without food & lover - Yang Y/N.

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

Walking on the empty roads I puffed out hot breath over my gloved hands than thrusting them back into my winter coat pockets. The cold air sending chills to my bones melting under my skin like a rusting rod attached.

I immediately pull out my car key as I unlock it before hopping inside. I look at the empty roads again before starting my car as I made my way out to buy some beer and soju.

My wine bottles out of stack to order. Being the model I could not quit enjoy myself.

Well, I do miss having some local things. Maybe I should buy some ramyon & tteokbokki.

My last photoshoot happened a week ago and I thought of taking break for a month and I will definitely love to get wasted a three weeks atleast.

Getting fat is the least thing I wanted to do.

"Thank you." I smiled as the worker also smile & bowed.

I walked out of the store grinning a little. Soon, I'm gonna enjoy myself.

I laughed thinking myself sitting on couch with sweatpants and bra, drinking & eating while watching the weekend shows.

I look up at the sky it's full of stars & full moon today. I sit back inside the car going to my destination; home.

My mobile vibrated as I switch it to car speaker. "Hello!! It's Yang Y/N speaking." I speak out while driving at normal speed.

"Y/N, it's me Luna."

"Oh!! Manager Kim!!! I'm on drive so I didn't notice. So, what's the situation you have called me!?" I ask as I hear the loud club music vibrating.

Kim Luna is my manager and only friend for my introverted butt.

"You didn't come to the party today. Are you busy!?" Come from other side and I glanced at the black cover contains soju, beer, ramen & some tteokbokki which I buy on the way and the thought lazing all night. I licked my lips looking back at the empty road as I speak.

"Yeah!! I'm damn busy and don't have time to breath."

"Ok, that's somehow good." My eyes quarks at her words.

"What you mean by that manager Kim!?"

"Everyone here come with a partner. You don't have boyfriend right. They are actually ready to insult you but you save your butt by being a lazy butt."

I stepped on breaks with parted lips, thinking did my manager just insult me or praised me. The red light glimmed as the traffic is stopped some people cross the road and some vehicles also stopped with me.

"I'll take that as compliment." I said looking at the people outside.

"Good!! I have to go, my boyfriend is calling me."

I nod my head "ok. Night night." She hang up the call as I started to think about my love life.

I don't have a boyfriend. I'm 28 still I don't have one and the man I encountered is just trash. They want my body & some random hookups. Well, I should have enjoy myself but what can I do.

I'm demisexual.

*honks*

I flinched hearing honking and I looked at rear view mirror only to found vehicles honking at me. I see the traffic signal changed. I immediately run my car to a side alley. I stopped my car and stayed still as I remembered my today's morning.

After having my breakfast I started to do the dishes. I didn't hire any maid but a woman would monthly comes to clean my apartment.

I hear the calling bell as I immediately stopped what I'm doing than remove the gloves before walking to the door.

"Who could it be!?" I slowly peaked out from peek hole before openning the door.

There are no-one. As I was about to close the door I found a pink familiar box on floor.

I immediately take it in my hands than opened it only to found used point heels with a note saying the person would like me to wear them to clubbing tonight. that's when I decided to drop the idea of going to club.

I'm afraid of this stalker.

Soon, I found myself having drinks on bench. I chewed my food looking at my car a few feets away. I drink the whole beer & soju bottle.

This moment I know. I'm not sober.

I stumbled to the old clock tower by my other side. I looked up at the night sky and found a shooting stars falling. They say if we wish on shooting star it would come true. I actually don't believe in them but today I wanted to give it a try.

My eyes are red only if I have someone by my side. Only if I have a boyfriend to save me.

'I_ I wish to experience how first love feels like & I want a protective boyfriend, please.' I opened my eyes after wishing in my heart.

Suddenly, the weather get cold and I looked up only to see dark clouds consuming the starry sky. "Huh!!" I feel a huge air force pushing me & I fall on floor.

Then out of nowhere heavy rain started to pour and suddenly I feel sober.

"Aish!! What the childish things I'm doing!?"

I immediately stood than run to my car hopping inside. I rub my eyes and look up at the clock tower from window. The view is blurry but the hour stick is on 7 at that time.

I look at the time in car found it's already 10PM

"Gosh!! What I'm doing still out!?" I buckle the seatbelt before going to my apartment.

Soon I come to my bedroom than stripped my clothes slipping under the sheets.

"Good night Yang Y/N."

Hi guys Amour here

Hi guys Amour here.

Hmm! This story is a bit similar to the K-Drama plot "7 first kisses"

This book is ot7. So, in the story we have all ᗷTS members.

This book has short chapters.