14. Jeon Jungkook.

A/N POV

A/N POV

Monday, 03 October.

Today comes again. Y/N was on her couch thinking about last night's events. It's Uble. Her manager's boyfriend. She can't believe her stalker is in a relationship with someone close to her.

Right now she's debating with herself rather to call Luna or not. What if 'he' picks up the call?

For her, she experienced 04, 05 and the whole week. If she recalls, Luna probably is having fever or maybe had a hangover as when Hoseok's time was with her.

But one thing is for sure Uble is with Luna right now.

Tears started to form in her eyes as she remembered the time she couldn't sleep after a long day in fear of the stalker. The gifts he sends are creepy and disgusting.

What if he does something to Luna?!

Y/N immediately took her car keys and rushed out while wearing her overcoat. She soon reached Luna's apartment unit and took a deep breath as her shaky hands pressed the calling bell.

A few seconds later the door opened by Uble. She's sure he doesn't remember just like Luna & others. He still didn't meet Y/N without his disguise but he knows who she is & She also knows who he is.

For now, they both are going to pretend to be strangers.

"Hello, who are you?!" Y/N asked as if she don't know him.

"Huh!"

"Is Luna here?"

"Ms.Yang, I'm Luna's boyfriend Uble. She told me a lot about you." He smiled giving way for her.

"Is she here?" She asked again stepping inside.

Y/N almost believed him as a good guy & liked his friendliness but she was wrong. She just needs to see Luna for now. Then she will figure out things on what to do.

Behind her Uble had a dirty smile checking out Y/N's back. He loved her so much but his way of love is not a good one. In terms of getting Y/N, he dated her manager and get to know Y/N's schedules also.

"Y/N? What are you doing here?" Luna's voice comes from the kitchen. As Y/N followed her voice she saw Luna having hangover soup.

"Luna!" Y/N rushed to her and hugged her shoulders.

"I want you."

* * *

"Seriously! I don't want to move in with you when I had my boyfriend." Luna whined yet again.

"Come on." Y/N closed the door behind them as they both were now at Y/N's apartment unit.

Y/N dragged Luna to move in with her. She doesn't want her manager & one and only friend to be in a dangerous place. She decided to tell Luna everything.

She made a mistake hiding the fact about a stalker stalking her but she's going to tell her with proof. Uble is not a good man.

Y/N pushed Luna onto the couch & stood in front of her with arms over her chest.

"Tell me, how the heck did you meet that guy?" She questions Luna, who is confused.

"Who?!"

"Your boyfriend." Y/N literally yelled.

"Well, I noticed him a few times at our outdoor activities. When I confronted him he admitted that he likes me. So, I give it a try." She smiled softly remembering her first date.

"He was so sweet." She grumbled making Y/N roll her eyes.

"Our outdoor activities! Did you ever spot him when you were alone?" Y/N raised her eyebrows.

"No." Luna blink her eyes trying to recall, Is there any day she caught him admiring her when she was out alone?

"What he talks? Or may I ask, whom he talks about the most?" Y/N tapped her feet on the floor waiting impatiently for Luna's answer.

"You." Luna answered after a minute of all the dates and talks they had. Uble would always question her work schedule & Y/N.

"Is something wrong?" Luna looked up at Y/N softly. The innocence in Luna's eyes melted Y/N's heart. She felt bad for her friend.

"Wait!" Y/N walked to the storeroom and grabbed the cardboard box and come back to the living room with it. She roughly placed it on the coffee table.

"I'm being stalked." She informed sitting opposite her on a single couch.

"These are some things I kept for proof but not exactly enough for police." She jerked her chin up the box.

"Why are you telling me now?" Luna yelled. She was afraid for Y/N.

Luna glanced at the box and opened it. It has used scarf, hairpins, a watch, some teddy bear & red letters. She opened the letter & her eyes couldn't believe it.

"I'm sorry but you need to wake up to reality Luna. I'm sorry if I'm late." Y/N whispered with tears in her eyes.

Luna's eyes become red. She recognized the handwriting. It's her boyfriend.

"Uble is your stalker."