13. The famous model V

“We're only gettin' older, baby.
And I've been thinkin' about it lately.

Does it ever drive you crazy,
Just how fast the night changes?”

Does it ever drive you crazy, Just how fast the night changes?”

I flashed open my eyes and faced the white ceiling above me. What happened?

"You pass out at the airport."

I looked to my side and saw Taehyung sitting on the couch with an annoyed expression. I have an IV on my arm so I couldn't sit up. He rolled his eyes pushing himself up. He's still in his airport look.

"The doctor said you were weak as a leaf. Gosh! I have come here for my photoshoot not to babysit you Miss Snowflake." He glared at me and walked out of the hospital room.

Why is he soo rude? I hate him. He's full of himself.

Soon the door burst open and worried Luna walked inside. She smiled at me and hold my hand.

"Thank god, you opened your eyes. I was dying thinking negatively." She hugged me softly while fake crying.

"I'm fine. Why did you change your clothes?" I eyed her as she was in different clothes.

"Y/N aren't you aware of being hospitalized for the whole day?"

"What?"

"When you fall unconscious, Taehyung carried you out and we bring you to the near hospital, the doctor said you haven't had a proper diet for the past three days and were very weak. They put you in ICU for observation and treated you with vitamins. Taehyung forced me to go back home and he's here all day & night taking care of you."

I don't remember anything.

"Nonsense." I laughed waving my hand in disapproval.

"He just called me 'Snowflake' & verbally abused me before going out with a cold expression." I said and closed my eyes.

"But-"

"No excuse. I want to sleep now." Then I didn't hear anything from her.

He's such an arrogant piece of shit. I hope he will tell me those words and vanish just like others. I don't care if I die. I already hate him.

❄ ONE WEEK LATER ❄

"Wake up you bloody snowflake." Taehyung yelled inside my ear as I screamed walking up.

"Fuck you."

"Nah! Not you." He dramatically hold up his hand with closed eyes and flipped back his hair flashed open his eyes winking at me.

"ARGHH!" I screamed again and throw my pillow at him. He dodged it and smiled sarcastically.

"Get your lazy ass out of bed and sit on your butt on the dining chair for breakfast or I won't hesitate to shove it all in your ass." He stick out his tongue and walked out.