16. Final Chapter - "Forever."

AUTHOR'S POV

AUTHOR'S POV

"How did you know about Taehyung?!" Y/N asked and her whole body started to sweat.

"I should ask you this question! How the hell it's still 03 October 2022 when the days clearly passed forward?" He took a step closer to her, "And what is that white light? That's my first time seeing something like that."

Y/N took steps back as he stalked her. She understands one thing, he doesn't know about others but Taehyung since he saw the beam with her. This means he was pretending this morning just like her.

He knows.

Soon her body bumped into the wall behind her. Her breath become heavy as he pulled out the knife and put it on her throat.

"I took photos of him & you but they all disappeared." He pressed the knife tip on her neck making her gulp & stiff in her place.

"Don't tell me it's some kind of time travel shit. Moreover, how dare you live with a guy in your apartment." He yelled making her flinch.

"You should be loyal to me right?! I'm always sending you gifts but you throw them into dustbins. Do I look easy to you?" Getting nothing in response. He pushed the knife tip harder, "Tell me." He yelled loudly making her shake.

Her eyes turned teary and tears started slipping from her eyes.

"No." She hardly manages to voice out.

"Good. Now-" He smirked watching the crimson drop slipping from her neck, "Come with me. We are going to go from here."

Y/N gazed at him with mixed emotions. Taking a deep breath she forced her voice to talk.

"Why?"

"Because I love you. Only I can deserve you." Uble ears perked up when he heard the door unlocking sound comes.

In a blink, Uble is on the floor as Jungkook runs over him. Both fall on the floor with loud thuds. Jungkook is quick to get up and stood in front of Y/N protectively.

"Bitch! You are talking with a man earlier?!" Uble cursed standing up.

Y/N body is in shock, she couldn't process anything. Jungkook hold out his right arm for Y/N and pointed his gun at Uble with his left hand.

"Drop your knife. I've had my team coming here soon." Jungkook coldly said.

"Yes, officer." Uble smiled as if he was going to drop the knife but he throws it at Jungkook.

Having quick reflex Jungkook manages in ducking himself & Y/N down together. Uble hurriedly kicks the gun away from Jungkook's hold and tries to kick him but Jungkook rolls away & immediately stands from a backflip.

They both started to fight in hand-in-hand combat. Uble couldn't cope with Jungkook's attacks so he started using defence and try to throw him a punch but Jungkook caught his actions and twists his arms behind him making him kneel on the floor in front of Y/N.

🎉 You've finished reading 7 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 || ᗷTS ot7 ff ✅ 🎉