02. Kim Namjoon.

Mon, 03 October 2022

I wake up from my deep slumber before going to bathroom extending my body. I brushed my teeth while the bathtub filled with water. After a good bath I walked out with bathrobe on than went to the kitchen while rubbing the dry towal over my wet hair.

I took out milk to do some tae.

I take the paper that attached to the fridge.

"What is it!? Seems like a planned schedule."

I read the paper as it written I should take myself out to a museum date.

"Sounds good!! I think Luna prepared this for me." I smile to myself.

After breakfast I get ready to go on a date with myself. I wear yellow sweater with blue pants. I took my brown sling bag as I made out to my car.

Playing some melody's I slide down the window enjoying the view on my way. Soon, I reached the museum and wear my mask before walking inside. After the formalities I strated to wonder around.

"What is this painting concept!? Wish, I had someone who knew about this." I pouted under the mask looking at the painting.

"It's about 'hidden beauty finding her love' my lady." I look back hearing a deep voice.

I found a man in his early 30's. He looked handsome with dimples. Six feet tall and the gray hair made him look more handsome. His tanned skin is suited to his formal yellow shirt.

"Oh!! I_ That's an amazing concept." I smiled at him as he stood besides me. I noticed behind his ear a '7' tattoo.

"I'm slightly surprised to see a young single woman like you here." I looked up at him with confusion as he looked down at me "I mean mostly couples are here for dates."

He pointed his thumb behind over his shoulder as I looked back only to found couples. Actually, I'm the only one here single.

"Are you single!?" I ask him as he blinked his eyes twice.

I widen my eyes noticing I'm being rude. I immediately wave my hands in cross, shaking my head.

"No, I mean. Are you alone cuz we both could go around. I mean you can knowledge me & it's my first time at museum." I said smiling at him then remove my mask.

Namjoon smiled showing his dimples as he nod. "Seems like the famous model Ms.y/n. Wants the CEO to show around for her."

I gasped in surprise. "Are you the owner? I'm sorry actually I'm not really into four wall things. I like nature more."

"I see!" Namjoon sigh rise his eyebrow. Gosh!! He looked hot doing that thing.

This man is hot.

Than Namjoon showed me around and explained me many things about the paintings and art peaces. I'm genuinely cheerful on how Namjoon be my side even some workers asked for him.

He is mature, handsome & totally a gentleman. The way he talk with his workers shows his leadership qualities and how composed he is on everything he do.

"Guess, that's for today." I said fiddling with the butterfly keychain on my brown sling bag. Namjoon nod as we both stood in a awkward silence. "Well, I should go now." I need to go home or else the creepy stalker would follow me again.

"Yup!!" Namjoon walked out with me as a gentleman he is. The valet parking worker bring my car handing me the key. I bow slightly as Namjoon did the same and I opened the car door about to hop in but...

"Tomorrow!!" I immediately looked at Namjoon closing the car door. He rubbed his back of head nervously. "Tomorrow, I'm going for a bicycle ride. Like a small ride to nature with only me but if you are interested, can tag along with me."

I blinked my eyes and Namjoon almost turn into a tomato by shyness. And gosh!! He looked so damn cute.

"You said you prefer nature over a four wall arts. So, I thought_ if you don't like it you can disline it. No. I mean_ ahh! what nonsense I'm speaking." Namjoon hide his face with his hands

I chuckled at his cuteness, looking at him wondering is he really in his 30's are just 3. "I will."

Namjoon looked at me with wide eyes. "What!?"

"I would like to ride a bicycle. Let's share our numbers. Contact me tomorrow will you!?." I said pulling out my mobile while Namjoon is too stunned to speak. I walked to him holding out my hand.

Namjoon come to his senses immediately pull out his mobile and I force myself from stop laughing at his clumsiness. After we exchanged our numbers I wave goodnight to Namjoon who is still with red cheeks. Tomorrow gonna be fun.

I hope so.

I pull over my car at parking lot then get down. After locking the car I started to walk towards the elevator but stopped hearing some footsteps. I looked around and found nothing but cars.

I cleared my throat before taking steps more. I immediately press the elevator button. I need to go soon I feel eyes on me. I looked back again and this time I'm sure saw a silhouette a few meters away. My breathes get heavy as I feel sweat dropping from my temple.

The elevator come down and the doors are open. I immediately get inside punched the close button but the silhouette started to walk. I feel my eyes get teary. I was punching the button impatiently soon the doors are getting close but the guy run & put his hand between the doors.

I immediately slammed my brown sling bag on the hand and my stalker hissed in pain as I heard a cuss. The doors get closed and I slide down breathing heavily with my wet teary cheeks.

"That was close."

“Man's not hot, man's never hot”- By Kim Namjoon

- By Kim Namjoon.