10. Park Jimin.

I wake up from my deep slumber before going to the bathroom extending my body

I wake up from my deep slumber before going to the bathroom extending my body. I brushed my teeth while the bathtub filled with water. After a good bath, I walked out with my bathrobe on then My feet stumbled as I fall on the floor. My head shoots through pain and I lay back on the floor trying to cope with it.

"Hoseok!"

I remember everything.

What is happening to me? Namjoon, Seokjin, Yoongi & now Hoseok. Every time I saw the eyes blinding beam from that damn tattoo am waking up in my room with the same process.

I can feel the changes. My body is getting weak every time I woke up after their proposal. It's like draining my life out of me.

I rubbed my head slowly standing up. I stumbled to my bedroom. Taking my mobile I dialled Luna's number. I feel sick. I need to gain some energy at least today.

|O N  C A L L|

Y/N: Luna, I'm sorry to bother you but I need you at my apartment. I feel sick & don't have any energy. Can you come over?

LUNA: I'm sorry. I'm not well cuz last night my boyfriend banged me hard and I had a fever. I even had a hangover.

Y/N: Hangover? You were fine yesterday.

LUNA: Y/N, did you forget the last night's party at the club?

    Then I remember I'm still in Mon, 03 October 2022. Luna is at the party on 02; that means yesterday.

Y/N: Yeah! I remember. And also Luna!

LUNA: Yes.

Y/N: Do you know Jung Hoseok?

LUNA: No, it's my first time hearing this name. Who is he? Is he handsome?

Y/N: Nothing, forget it. Sorry but I need anyone with me right now. I'm not well.

LUNA: I'll take care of that. I'm gonna send replace the manager.

Y/N: But, Wh_

LUNA: No, excuse.

She hang up the call and I sighed laying down on my back. I checked my mobile in case I happen to see Hoseok number but no. Even his name gets erased.

I need to find out what is happening to me! But, first I need to wear some clothes. Don't know which gender the replacement manager gonna have & I don't want our first meeting to be in my bathrobe.

After wearing my pyjamas I covered myself with blankets and try to get some sleep.

* * *

My eyes shut open feeling someone's presence around me. I felt a heavy weight on my waist, heavy leg between my legs & also someone's face in my neck.

My whole body get goosebumps and I started to shiver. What if it's the stalker? Did he break into my apartment? My breaths turn heavy & my eyes get teary.

No.

Please God helps me.

Seems like he felt me shivering under him. He slightly shifted in his place and moved his head from my neck and gazed at me with sleepy eyes.

He took a moment to read my feared expression & immediately snapped up fully awake with his eyes wide and the sleep nowhere to be seen in them.

"Oh my God! Y/N, are you ok? Why are you shivering?" He said with panic.

He caressed my head and I immediately pushed his hand and rolled away but yelped in pain as I fall off from bed.

"Get out you stalker!" I screamed at him and grasp my slipper by the bed and throw it at him hard.

"Wait!" He dodge that and sigh in relief as it flew to the wall and fell. The moment he looked back at me I throw my other one and his face jerked back as he fell on the bed. He moaned in pain.

I slowly stood from the floor and looked at him. He's a handsome guy maybe in his late 20's. His soft features didn't give any bad vibes. His face gushed red mostly his nose area with the slipper I had thrown at it him.

His eyes rolled back in agony then slowly come back to normal. He blinked his eyes twice and I immediately grabbed the lamp from the nightstand above my head to strike him if he do something wrong.

He sits up growing while cursing under his breath. He rubbed his nose softly and gazed at me with anger & confused mix.

"What the hell Y/N?"

Wow! This stalker.

"You stalker, it's me who needs to ask this question. What the hell? And how the hell did you break into my apartment." I said threatening him while showing my lamp.

He immediately throws his both hands up kneeling on the bed to match my height.

"First, I never break into your apartment cuz I know the Passcode. Second, I'm not a stalker but your high school best damn friend." He grunted.

"You, my what?" I asked lowering my lamp.

"It's me. Jimin. Park Jimin."