09. Darling Photographer Hoseok.

I pushed him away as he stumbled back with a confused face

"Sorry, but I don't really know you Mr.Jung." I whispered apologize to him. And immediately walked to the couch sitting on it as they will took pics of me here.

The concept is royalty for separate volume.

He silently stood there looking at me with his puppy eyes and his lips tugged down in sadness.

"Ok, Ready everyone!"

"Yes."

I couldn't focus on anything anymore I just lean back and looked back at the huge windows. I can see the birds flying around.

*click*

I jerk my head ahead of me and noticed Hoseok clicking my pictures. Is it started already? I rest my right leg on my left knee and give a cold face expressions for photo shoot.

The photo shoot went well with me having to change six outfits. It's already getting dark and dinner time is near.

I changed my clothes and collected my hand bag than behind me I heard door opening and closing sound. Maybe Luna.

"Hey, I'm going ho_"

I stopped talking feeling strong arms engulfing me from behind and it's not Luna than who?

I try to look back and saw Hoseok. He smiled and kissed my cheek. I widen my eyes. What's with this guy! He calls me Darling & hugs me & kisses me like I'm his.

Pervert!

"What are you doing?" I sternly said.

He released the hug and looked at me with amuse. "Woman, what happened to you?" He ruffled my hair smiling. "It's me your Hoseok. We both are friends in Canada, remember?"

Did he changed his outfit?

I shake my head folding my arms. "I studied in Korea."

He laughed and slapped my shoulder. "I'm taking about the training. You trained in Canada to be a model & I was studying photography. Tell me, did you hit your head somewhere?"

He said and hold my head shaking it. "Argh! Leave! God, I'm fine."

"Than why are you behaving like this?" He chuckled and interlocked our hands pulling me out with him. "I booked a restaurant for our dinner & planned so many things. Let's waste this night darling."

As he pulled me out with him. I just gesture my people that 'it's ok'. Than I looked at his side profile. Wow! His jaw. But, my eyes widen when I noticed a '7' tattoo behind his ear.

"H_hey, wait!!"

* * *

"You don't like crowded place so I rent out the restaurant for tonight." He simled widely while taking the menu handing it to me.