39

I went over it again in my head as I lay flat against the bed.

My new plan was the only thing that had been circling my head for the past few hours of being awake. My lack of awareness was no more and I couldn't of told anyone the day of the week if they'd had asked, but it was still majorly dark so I didn't have to know yet. I couldn't get back to sleep so I began running my thoughts through again.

Firstly, nobody knows anything.
Secondly Draco believes everything.
Easy enough.

It's starts today, to be normal starts today.
I'm going to be an average, mentally stable witch. To everyone else of course.

I've decided on how my game plan is going to go forward from now.
Draco believes that I've had a change of heart, I've stopped cutting myself, I've stopped throwing up and Im eating again. I'm sociable again, I have friends and I'm going to make up with Pansy while interacting with the group again. This way Draco believes I'm happy, I get to do what I like, he doesn't have to deal with my problems, trying to fix me and lastly, I get to keep him for good.

First of all, if this is going to work I definitely need to stop throwing up, no more infirmary trips, no more vomit smells and definitely no chance of being caught with my head above the toilet. After that, I can carry on eating as little as I like, the only way this is going to work is if I only ever eat around him, minimalistic amounts without being caught. Maybe with the occasional food hiding or tricking but only with extreme care as he's got a good eye and all it takes is one catch and I'm out.
It's a cat and mouse game.

Then when he isn't around food is forbidden to enter my gob. He believes I'm eating if that's all I do when I'm around him and if he believes I'm eating I've won.

Lastly and unfortunately the most complex part of my plan is the cutting, but luckily there's only one rule.

The only rule is?
He doesn't find out.

This is going to be ungodly difficult because of his extensive knowledge of spells and charms. All it takes is for me to pick up a blade and an unknown spell he's cast on me tells him I'm about to butcher myself. He comes running and I'm busted, game over.
I've done countless research to remove these complex spells or counteract them but the knowledge he has from being on the dark side for many years is no match for anything I can do. The only thing I could think of was getting some external help, which was one of my tasks for today.

Lastly I need to dive my mind back to second year to recall my memory of the concealing charm. The charm will help me in an extreme amount of ways to cover up any damage I inflict on myself for a short amount of time. Realistically it's the back bone to this part of the plan, even if it is just a temporary charm it will be my new favourite.

Games are my forte but I'm a sore loser.

After all this thinking I'm beginning to get  excited and the feeling of mischief runs thrills through my veins.
But the best part of all of this is that everybody's happy.

Draco stirs beside me and I smile to myself. He's finally sleeping and I realise that if I can keep this up he might be able to keep at his own health now he won't have to worry about me.

I mean what doesn't wear out a man more than coming all over a girls tits.

-

The sun was barely visible when i finally decided I couldn't wait any longer. I heard Draco sigh a few minutes before so I knew he was somewhat awake. His eyes were still shut but I decided to talk to him anyway.

"What day is it today?" I asked over my shoulder as I began to get out of bed.

"Sunday." He muttered, eyes still shut.