42

I hop out of my swift shower and wrap my towel around my waist.

Twenty minutes down.

I felt nothing.
I shouted Draco as I dried off, quickly exiting the bathroom, letting him know i was out.

"Feel anything yet?" He quirked his lip.

"Nada."

"I better get ready and out of your hair before you pounce."

I rolled my eyes. "I won't pounce."

He smirked as he shut the door.
"Sorry I meant bounce."

Cock.

I happily got back into my pyjamas, almost jittery with nerves. It was making me sleepy and I decided it was most definitely for the best that I went back to bed and I drifted off to the sound of my head pounding.

I woke suddenly to the sound of floor boards creaking. Draco was still here so clearly not much time had passed. I was damp from sweat and threw the covers off me, alerting him.
He stared at me, pausing in his tracks. The first thing I noticed was my headache had gone, but then I realised something else was throbbing.
My core.

I looked up at him, eyes falling on his half buttoned white shirt and his freshly wet hair now dripping down his neck.
Fuck.

I stiffened.

"Hold it in Black, I'm leaving in five, I was hoping you'd stay asleep." He avoided eye contact while I continuously staring at him intensely.

"Why won't you look at me." My voice was heavy.

He grabbed his belt, putting it through his trouser loops, I watched his slender fingers half tuck in his shirt and grab his belt confirming it was secure.

Images immediately ran through my mind, ones of him undoing his belt buckle instead, undoing it to fuck me. His hands sliding up my thighs, his cold fingers making me shiver.
Immediate heat ran through my blood straight to my pelvis, my legs clammed and I twitched unknowingly. I let out a lusty low breath.

He snapped his head towards me, eyes locking on mine intensely. My breathing fastened, which didn't go unnoticed.

"That's why I won't look at you." He snapped, closing his eyes head tilted back slightly. "I have to leave and-"

He didn't finish his sentence just started putting his shoes on.

"Come here." My heart was racing.

"No." He turned away from me.

"I just want a hug goodbye that's all! I'll sort myself out until you get back." I huffed shyly.

He groaned. "Don't talk about that right now."

"What? Me getting myself off to the thought of you-" My breathlessness was frequent within my words.

"Black."

I bit back a smile. The deviousness inside me unstoppable. "My bad. Just one hug then go, quickly." He hesitated significantly, peeking a look in my direction. I was pouting and he rolled his eyes, trying to keep stern.
"No funny business, this meeting's important I mean it."

I held out my hand and he strolled over, grabbing it back. The contact was too much. My skin felt like fire, it was burning, burning for more contact. I let out another shaky trembling breath as he pulled me in for a hug.
"Hold it together." He hissed.

His breath warmed my neck and the heat pooled even lower. I was soaking already.

I pulled back slightly to look at him. I had no control over myself. My legs trembled.
"I'm so wet for you right now."

He bit his cheek, hard. Closing his eyes as he clutched the back of my neck rigidly, tipping my head back forcefully and I moaned.
"Don't." He warned.
His other hand went down to his trousers, grabbing the imprint of his cock.

"Don't. I have to go."
He pulled back finally opening his eyes, both hands now down his trousers fidgeting, adjusting himself.

"Slap me."

His head snapped up in disbelief.

"Hit me Draco, slap me."

He didn't hesitate. One hand still down his trousers he tapped me on the cheek with his palm, lingering slightly. It was the perfect amount of force, not so hard it hurt but the slightest sting and aggression made me breathe out another breathy sigh.
"Again."

He huffed, throwing both his hands by his side in frustration. "That will do it." He shook his head, looking down "I can't adjust that."

I followed his eyes, clear as day. I don't think I'd ever seen him so hard in my life.

I swallowed, not being able to deal with the exceptional amount of need. I shoved my hand down my underwear, hoping to get some relief.
He had a feral look in his eyes and he practically lurched towards me, kissing me hard, almost as hard as he was grabbing my face. I bucked towards him making contact with his groin, grinding against it.
He moaned into my mouth and I just about melted. The most intense feeling I'd ever felt extracting from every nerve ending belonging to me.

He pulled back, slapping me again, harder than last time. Just as quick he was kissing me again, using his other free hand to yank mine out of my knickers replacing it with his instead. They slid down mercifully and he bit my lip. "You're fucking soaked."
He instantly thrust his finger inside of me while his thumb circled my clit, I was practically clawing at him.

"Yo, MALFOY"

We froze simultaneously, his fingers still inside of me.

"You're fucking late."

Nott, fucking Nott.
He let out an infuriated sigh.

I couldn't stand the pause, tension hotter than ever. I started squirming under him, grinding into his touch, legs trembling.
He brushed over my clit again and I whimpered as he clamped his hand over my mouth.

"I'll be out in two seconds." Draco growled, taking his hand off my mouth and removing his fingers from inside of me.
I grabbed his hand putting the two same fingers to the back of my throat, sucking them slowly. I've never seen the look on his face before, it was between hexing me or fucking me senseless, he didn't speak, just clamped his fingers around my neck.

He groaned for the thousandth time and shoved his hand back down his trousers. "Fuck."

He grabbed his jacket then paced back over to me, grabbed my neck aggressively and kissed me on the forehead, smugly. "Later-" His eyes roamed my body. "Just later, you wait."

Before I had a chance to say anything he opened to the door to a furious looking Theo, who took one look at him and frowned, first at his tangled hair then at his crumpled shirt and his eyes widened as they roamed lower. He grinned, looking back at me as he started following Draco down the hall.

"Mate you do know you have-"

"A raging hard-on Nott? I'm fucking aware."