40

"Hello Theo." I grinned, sitting down on the bed.

He looked wildly uncomfortable yet slightly amused and deep down I would say almost proud.
Hermione on the other hand was huffing and puffing behind me, pacing and mumbling profanity's at him under her breath.

"So this is your secret girlfriend?" I teased. "Well played Theo, who would of ever known."

"He is not my boyfriend!" I heard her yell from the other side of the room, her pacing still prominent.

He turned to her, frowning. "Not yet."
She stormed towards him in a way where I couldn't decide if I wanted to hide or start wetting myself.

"Theo!" She hissed, waggling her finger aggressively in his proximity. "Nobody can know about this yet! I'm not ready, we're not ready! We're not even official yet, and she- well she- especially not her she's a Slytherin!"

"Hey, so is your man if I haven't forgot."

Hermione looked over at me and If she wasn't so timid or stuttering her sentences I might of been impressed by the look on her face.

I tried to hold in my grin but the amusement overshadowed me, and when Theo and I locked eyes we couldn't help but loose it.

"What are you doing here." She growled, crossing her arms impatiently, clear her frustration was growing.

Before I continued I watched Theo attempt to grab her arm lovingly which she shook off.
"Calm down. It's only Keaton." He glanced my way with plead in his eyes. "She wouldn't tell. would you?"

My eyes fluttered between both of them multiple times with a wicked grin on my face.

"Right?" He threw me another look which was now progressively nervous as she tapped her foot excessively and agitatedly.

"Of course not." I watched his face instantly relax.

"On one condition that is."

"Yes fine whatever you want." He threw out as quick as I'd said it, clearly regretting it after thinking for a second.
"Wait no, not whatever you want, I'm not helping you throw up again. No can do."

I briefly glanced over at Hermione awkwardly.

"No" I rolled my eyes. "Not that."

"Maybe then." He mumbled.

I sat up straight.
"No, it's either yes or no."
I acted as if I getting ready to leave and started to stand up when I heard him groan.
"Fine." He pleaded.

"Right then." I smiled.

"Why are you actually here?" Hermione asked, this time not seemingly out of spite but pure curiosity. She finally sat herself down on an arm chair, turning to Theo.
"She belongs to Malfoy doesn't she?"

I scoffed.
He nodded.

"The fuck do you mean!" I basically cried out, smacking my hands against my hips, glaring at everyone. " I don't belong to anyone."

He snickered, I snapped my head at him and he shrugged. "It is Malfoy, she has a point."

Ignoring them both I continued.
"Regrettably I was coming to seek for you're help, but thankfully Theo here actually just happens be in the right place at the right time. Well for me." I added on.

I found myself glancing over at her again, i met  her watching me just as inquisitively as she was before. I realised it was impossible to ask her to leave her own dorm and considering she was a main part of this I just had to hope she didn't go blabbing her mouth. I really didn't feel like sharing their secret, I was only in this for my selfish benefit.