𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟐- 𝑷𝒚𝒓𝒓𝒉𝒊𝒄 𝑽𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒑𝒕. 𝟐

Edited

Okay just a quick note before I start. I am very sorry it took me soo long to write there was just a lot going on and my parents grounded me, so i couldn't get acsess to any of my technology. I  hope you have a good day though :) Also I edited part one if you would like to reread it.

It had taken longer than Hawkmoth had hoped for the cat and ladybug to miraculously come into his possession. Finally, he had the power to bring his wife back. Their family could go back to the way it was before and do nothing.

He felt sympathy for the poor girl he had caused so much pain as he looked down at the unconscious ladybug.Still, nothing could stand in the way of his victory or his family.

All he had to do was call the transformation for both Emilie and the Maraculi, and Emilie would be back in their lives if it worked, which was unlikely given the Maraculi's unpredictable nature.

Chat watched helplessly as he woke, vision blurred and a dull throb in his head. There was nothing he could do, he could not move an inch without unbearable pain in the arm he lay on, it must be broken. That was probably the only thing keeping him awake, the random painful spasms.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Adrien shot out of his bed, throwing off all of his covers. They slid off the far corner of his bed, the black color matching the floor's shadow in the dark hours of the night. He couldn't stand to have anything touching him when it got like this. Though he had gone to bed shivering, covered by thick blankets, his sweat from the nightmares overheated his once cold body.

This was the third night he dreamed the same thing, the final battle. He could never remember the ending, but every time he dreamt, he could remember a little more than the last time. It just never lasted long enough to find the most important parts. He could never recall what happened in those last thirty minutes that changed everything.

The only thing he truely knew was that his father was Hawkmoth, he only knew this because ladybu- no Marinette had told him. The knowledge that they were the same people had not embedded its way into his head yet. He had found out after the battle only three days ago and in any other circumstance, he would be the happiest he has ever been right now. Everything was just too complicated now, he had no idea how to feel about anything in his life.

Marinette was one of his best friends honestly, he considered her his best friend as he and Nino had grown apart now that he and Alya were together. Marinette was his everyday ladybug, sure Lila had said some things that made others not trust her, but he would always be on her side. Most of the class would barely even talk to Marinette. Every time he saw them excluding her, it made him mad. There was nothing he could do but be there for her.

After a long shower, Adrien felt somewhat capable of taking on the day. He got dressed in the bathroom and avoided his reflection in the mirror that seemed to take up an entire wall. So many nights had been spent staring in that very mirror, checking for any imperfection to fix or hide for his father's sake, what good did that come to though? Seeing as it was still only six when he left the bathroom he had time to spare before school.

Stepping out into his hallway he noticed two familiar mops of hair under piles of blankets on the ground. The blunette and blonde had snuck into his house to keep watch every night since the battle. They always insisted it was just safer and more convenient that way to eliminate threats but he knew they were worried. He was too worried about how they were taking everything. No one would be the first to cave in and actually talk about the elephant in the room.

The blonde was hogging the covers and all over the blunette. Both girls had grown closer after Marinette re-entrusted Chloe with the miracle of the bee. When the whole class aimlessly believed Lila's lies, she sided with Marinette. They both lost people they loved to the liar, but it made them both better people. Chloe had become an essential part of their small group dynamic, acting almost as if Marinette were her child.

They both had bags under their eyes, but they had been sleeping better than before with their break from school. Classes had all been postponed after the last battle, and the teachers and board decided to give the students a break for once. No classes currently had an exact date on which it was safe to return to school; however, most suspected that they would not be returning for at least the rest of the current semester. The semester would end in around a month anyways.

When they left the school, every kid was sent home with a packet of work to complete and stay up to the lesson's standards. They were pretty lenient about most of the work, depending on your teacher.

Adrien snuck past the two girls letting them sleep in a while longer, heading down to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. The stairs were still as loud as he remembered them, now that he was in charge of the house, he could fix that. After all, his father couldn't really control much behind bars. The only source of information he really had was a stream from whoever Mayura was, they would catch her as well soon enough.

When he arrived in the kitchen, he came to a halt, almost yelping. He had not expected anyone to be there when he arrived, especially not them.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆