𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟕- 𝑱𝒐𝒃 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒔

I have really been in the zone recently, so even though I updated yesterday here is another update :)

Life has not been as chaotic recently for the Miraculous Squad, and there just seems to be too much free time and silence. Getting a job would help them gain experience and, honestly, just give them a purpose. The hardest part for the three seemed to be trying to accept everything and find a new purpose. They may have had to deal with this unfair pressure at such an early age, but at least it made them feel something. It was strange for them to adjust to a life where there wasn't always something new and exciting happening.

Being superheroes gave them a reason to keep going and actually strive to do better. The feeling of doing good and actually helping so many people made the experience worth it. If they hadn't been superheroes, they have no idea where they would be now, but they do not regret it. Everything they had to go through was for a reason, and the people they saved made their days have purpose. Although the journey was long and at times difficult, their experiences have made them stronger and helped them realize their true potential.

The redheaded woman was back within three minutes, handing them each a copy of some paperwork. "Are you guys able to fill these out now or would you like to come back for your interview?"

Mainette shot a questioning look at the two blondes. The only one who really knew today's plans was Chloe. Chloe responded, "We should be able to do all the paperwork and interviews right now. ""Today's kind of a clear schedule." The lady looked to Adrien and Marinette for their say, and they both nodded in agreement.

"Excellent, here are some pens; you can take a seat anywhere. Just tell me when you're done, and we can start, darlings." "Thank you very much, Miss..." Adrien replied, realizing they had not actually caught her name. " You can call me Ivy, dear; all my friends do."

"Thank you, Miss Ivy," they all said in unison before sitting on stump shaped stools to begin the paperwork. The questions were fairly easy to answer. They each put down the dupain-chengs, the mayor, the jagged stone, and plenty of other people's references. Many people had always told them they were good references after the three helped in their civilian capacities. It was honestly harder to think about whose reference should not be included.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

( I feel like the plant needs a name, but I couldn't think of one. :/ )

After writing down their references, the group wrote down their answers to the other questions, and when they finished, Miss Ivy smiled at them and nodded her head for them to follow her into the back, temporarily closing the store. Miss Ivy explained that they were the only ones who had made it this far, she didn't really like the other candidates. They were described as young, with brown hair and bright orange clothing.

They realize she turned down Lila , trying to hold back a laugh. "Yeah, that was probably for the best." Lila may have seemed to have a great personality, but she could completely change her attitude into that of a cunning snake when no one else was around. They had all personally seen the change when calling out her lies. It was unfortunate for the others who were still unaware and unwilling to listen, but thankfully, the group of friends was aware enough to recognize the truth.

Lila was a master of manipulation, but her group of friends were not willing to be deceived. Suffering under the reign of Hawkmoth, the friends banded together and began calling out her lies, making it clear that they could see through her charade and refused to tolerate it any longermaking it clear that they could see through her charade and refused to tolerate it any longer. They, of course, did not tell any of this to Miss Ivy; she had made her own good judgment call about the sausage haired girl.

Three three were split up and interviewed separately for the open positions. Chloe was taken in first as her sheet was on top. Chloe answered the questions confidently and exuded a calm, professional demeanor while answering, but she happened to get distracted by Miss Ivy's voice. Although Miss Ivy's voice was a distraction, Chloe stayed focused and was impressive with her responses . She knew exactly what she wanted, and she would achieve it. Chloe was well-prepared for her job interview and exuded a sense of confidence and ambition. Only half way into the interview, Ivy knew she was hired and an excellent candidate for the manager position.

Adrien was taken next for interviewing, and he was nervous. Adrien had not been as prepared as Chloe, but he still managed to exude a sense of confidence While Chloe was a force to be reckoned with, Adrien was a light presence that seemed to exude confidence and calmness with his self assurance. He knew all about fashion and could answer most common customer questions in a light manner. The customers would love him, and his looks would definitely attract some customers to the store. Adrien's style and personality were invaluable to the store and would help create an amazing work dynamic. He would be a valuable employee, but he seemed to be more of a team worker than a leader.

Marinette, the petite blue haired girl, was the last to be interviewed. Marinette had a strong work ethic and was willing to take initiative when given a task; this was obvious as soon as the interview started. The girl was the definition of "don't judge a book by its cover." She originally seemed to be a shy, timid person, but when she started speaking, her whole demeanor changed. She had all of the references as the other two and even more, but she still seemed to be quite the introvert at times. She avoided certain subjects, which Ivy could understand as she didn't tell strangers details of her personal life either.

The girl was surprisingly confident in her abilities and knowledge, yet she didn't appear to be boastful about it. From all of her activities listed on the resume, it was obvious she had the perfect experience needed for the job. She had led many teams, held positions of leadership, could handle responsibilities, and overall, she had way more positives than negatives. Marinette was the ideal candidate for the position of manager.

Her beliefs were further solidified when watching the three interact. They already had a perfect balance that would surely transfer over to the workplace, so she would not need to worry as much about drama and excessive team building. The blondes always seemed to follow the brunette's instructions without question, even though she only rarely actually took charge of them. Their decision to come in today was actually very convenient for all, especially since the only people who really found the nature themed room were those who needed it.