𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟔- 𝑺𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒂𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑴𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄 𝑻𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒔

Hope you like it and thank you for reading my story. Tell me if you can guess who my mystery character is in the end :))

The process of cleaning up breakfast was not a very complicated one. Usually everyone would pitch in small efforts to take less time, and then they would go about their own ways for a few hours. Today Alya, Nino, and Alix had kitchen duty alone. The process of cleaning took them a little over an hour. They collapsed dramatically on the cold tiled floor after finishing.No one was able to watch their dramatics as everyone else had already moved onto something else for the day.

Marinette and Adrien were being dragged around town by Chloe at the moment. She insisted that shopping was the best form of therapy and that it would heal their "ed that shopping was the best form of therapy and that it would heal their "wounds." The two had no chance to object in the matter because she shoved them straight out of the door, not even giving any of them time to change out of their pajamas. She insisted they would have run or started other projects anyway, so this was for the best and they could buy clothes to change into anyway.

The three were definitely a sight to see. Two of the most famous kids in Paris are walking around Paris in their pajamas with their blue-haired friend. If anyone truly paid attention, they would also notice that the blunette was Jagged Stones' honorary niece. The two nepotism babies were already some of the biggest names in fashion, and the other was slowly making her way to the top, anonymously, of course.

The press was going to have a field day; however, the three were too busy to truly care at the moment. The first shop they stopped at was obviously the Dupain-Cheng bakery, as they needed their morning coffees and teas. Marinette grabbed a small green tea and a large extra-sugary coffee, Chloe grabbed some chai tea specialty that Mrs. Dupain-cheng had shown her, and Adrien grabbed a large green tea. Even though his father was not around, his excessive healthiness was still a habit. He was able to loosen it up a little, for example, during their meals together at the mansion, his small act of rebellion.

After a group hug with the teens and adults, the three were on their way to being dragged again. The adults chuckled as their teens tried to keep up with the overly excited girl without tripping. Once the tea was fully in her system, Chloe slowed down and let go of her wrists. They walked at a decent pace, searching for their next target.

Adrien was still getting used to the whole shopping experience. While he was a model, he really got to choose his own outfits. Every outfit had been hand-selected for him by Natalie or his father. Actually finding new clothes and being able to express himself with his clothes was very confusing for him. At this point in discovering his style, he just chose whatever called out to him at the stores and randomly paired them. Luckily, he was friends with two of the most fashionable people in the whole country. He grew up around style and fashion due to his background, but he was never able to actually form his own styles and opinions in the industry.

Chloe saw an interesting store and entered immediately, followed by her companions. The inside was built like a basic boutique, but something seemed different about the atmosphere. The speakers played soothing, familiar music that put the trio at ease as they started to look around. Chloe's feeling was confirmed when she found a mesh and sparkly curtain in a doorway toward the back. It was not something that caught the eye originally, being located near the very back near some of the more basic designs.

Chloe called on her companions to accompany her into the room, and they all advanced, parting the curtain. Inside was a curiously homey place. The room was huge, even though it did not appear so from the outside. Directly in the middle of the room was a willow tree. The tree was the bold piece that highlighted the room and drew in gazes, demanding attention. At a close glance, the tree was actually real; how had it even been placed in here?

The tree itself was not a dark, plain tree, though; it looked as though it belonged in some fairytale village created by the most beautiful magic. There were fairy lights surrounding it in an ethereal glow and making it look very delicate and pretty. All around the tree, there were beautiful gems hanging from some of the leaves. The gems looked like they were drops falling from the leaves that had just frozen in time. There were sapphires that looked like rain dripping off the leaves, as well as emerald and lighter ones that were almost the same color as the leaves.If you were not paying too much attention, you would not see them if it were not for the light reflecting off of them. It made Marinette want to stop everything and just draw the tree image.

Once Marinette had taken in most of the tree, she looked around. The room was full of random items. The overall theme of the room was obviously nature. Before she had a chance to actually look around, a pretty lady with bright red hair came into the room. "Hello, dear, I see you have found my favorite part of the store. We actually just opened this week, you know. Oh, hello, miss, my name is Marinette, and this is Adrien and Chloe. We were just on a shopping trip and felt compelled to enter. "I have to say your store is absolutely lovely, and I absolutely adore this room, especially. How did you even get this tree in here?"

"That's a trade secret, you know." You could say it's a gift if you'd like. "Nice to meet you all, you seem like respectable teenagers."

"Merci. You said you just opened; have you been in Paris long? "Your accent is just something I cannot quite place."

"Actually, I am not in Paris for long. I've decided to stay here for a few months and find people to run my shop so I can still go back home to my girlfriend, Harley. Would you or your friends be interested in a job? "You seem like you'd be good workers."

"Actually, yeah, I've been meaning to find a job recently," Marinette admitted. Her family hadn't needed as much help in the bakery recently, and she was hoping to find her own source of income besides her designs. It would help explain where all of her money was coming from since she had not really told anyone except for MPS about her design website. This location would be ideal for her to gain experience as well, in case she ever wanted to open her own shop for the designs she created.

"Adrien and I would also like to apply; we need some work experience badly, and this seems like an amazing opportunity." Chloe and Adrien had conversations a week or so ago about actually gaining experience at jobs and not relying so much on their names. It would feel so much more fulfilling to earn money in the fashion industry without having to do it through their parents and their connections.

"Great, I'll get you some forms now if you wait here."

As the lady gracefully exited the room The three realized they had never actually caught her name. However, they all talked in hushed whispers, gushing over the place's decor and how nice it would be to work there and get actual fashion experience outside of the internet and their parents.