it's mutual,I think

He could feel himself stiffly shift in bed, the weight of ghost chest heavy against his back as he man's breath ghosted his neck. Already blushing furiously at the feeling, he let out a shakey sigh as he slowly rubbed against ghosts soft crotch.

Looking through tired eyes as a low groan escaped through his lips, mixing in with a hushed yawn. "Yes Johnny..?" Soaps soft panting has as clear as day, he could feel the man's hips shifting against him, softly shaking as he placed a hand to his hip, slowly his movement. "Nothing.." soap quietly mumbles as ghost quickly shushes him. "Go back to sleep.." his voice felt almost soft, he could feel his cock twitch as he could hear the low rumble in ghost's tired voice. "I can't.." he mumbled bluntly, rubbing his thighs against the rough fabric of his pants.

He could hear ghost chuckle, "And why not..?" Soap yawned almost softly. " It's not a big deal.. "Ghost lightly nuzzled into soaps neck, pushing the warm feeling of his breath further up his throat.

"Tell me.." Soap could feel pre-cum slowly stain his thigh as ghost spoke."it's really not.." soap whispers back, letting out a shakey breath, "you're a liar.." ghost states, pulling him closer.

“I’m just..a little hard is all..” Ghost could feel a smirk tug at his lips, listening intently to the quiet whine soap let slip.“Need help..?” soap simply nods,he could feel ghost's eyes slip down to the hard tent in his pants.

"Yeah.."

Within moments the front of his boxers is pulled down, revealing his leaking erection. “You’re pathetic..ya know that..?” Ghost breathes out.”I’m not.” Soap retorts, huffing. Ghost laughs dryly, “Prove it then..” and with that he wraps his hand around the base.

A smile slowly presses itself to soaps face, “and how would I do that?”feeling Ghost kiss the bulb of Soaps throat. "Keep your wits about you..and prove to me you aren’t as pathetic as you look.” ghosts voice sounded almost threatening, feeling him proceeds to pump him slowly, grinning as Soaps breath hitches, feeling his legs shake.

Ghost chuckles, holding him closely to his chest, his hand steadily moving faster. “That’s it..” Ghost says, breathing down Soaps neck as he begins to pump him faster, listening carefully to him pant. “M-mh~..” a soft whimper slipping, moments later, the feeling of ghosts rough hand against his cock begins to slow, feeling a thick finger push into him as he let's out a breathy moan.

“A-ah~..”Soap whimpers, tensing up. Tears Bead up in Soaps eyes, and Ghost slams the finger into him, before pulling it out, and thrusting heavily, still pumping him roughly.

Ghost watches as a tear trickles down soaps face, watching his hips jerk in desperation as he let's go, begining to push a second finger in.  “N-ngh!~..” Soap hisses softly, as Ghost ruts against him, watching precum dribbles down his erection, feeling ghost all too quickly pull out. “He-hey!” Soap whimpers, feeling his growing orgasm slowly retreat.

"yes..?" He could hear the amusement in ghosts voice, watching his body tremble under his touch. "Please.." soap groaned as within seconds he could feel Ghosts fingers lightly inside before thrusting into him.

"Mm-Gh!~" he loudly whined as ghosts fingers were harshly pounded into his prostate. He could feel ghost's other hand slowly trail down his stomach, begining to lightly stroke him, watching it twitch against the bedding. He could feel ghost's lips softly peck at his cheek, kissing back as they slowly pried at this lips, continuing to rut against him

He watched as precum slowly dribbled down his cock,"alright.." feeling Simon's fingers begin to slow down, steadily thrusting in before slowly easing a third in. "N-ngh!~" he could his partners hand slowly wrap around his cock, continuing to pump it.

He watched as soaps release dripped down the bed, down his stomach as ghost gave a few more gentle pumps, slowly pulling his fingers out as he watched in satisfaction as Soap slowly relaxed.
_____________________________________

Consider this my formal apology for dissapearing, I'll probably do it again tbh