price is getting old

He let out a small gasp as ghosts hand held him down against the ash stained sheets. "You're gunna kill me if this keeps up.." price let out a dry laugh as ghost pushed himself in-between his legs, feeling his pants dent in as ghost insistently pushed against his groin. "Maybe that's what we want.." soap spoke, smugly grinning as his hand rested on prices chest, feeling the Captain's chest rise up and down with each long breath.

"He's old enough don't ya think?" Soap laughed as ghost spared nothing but a glance before slowly unbuttoned his pants, hearing price let out a relieved sigh as his zipper was forced down. Ghost's eyes slowly traced over the carefully carved muscle,hand lifting from his groin to press feather light touches over each scar.

"Maybe.." ghost's low voice rank deep in his chest as he watched the older man shift under his touch as he began slowly grinding against him. "Don't go down on him too fast..'m scared he might croak.." soap further teased as he rolled his eyes, listening to the Captains soft whimpers as his thighs squeezed against Ghosts hips. Price groaned as the lieutenants erection firmly pressed against his rim, length grounding against his balls.

"Little pathetic don't out think..?" Ghost spoke up as prices back arched up, thighs trembling as soaps tongue grazed over his nipple. "Totally.." soap spoke before begining to lightly suck on the pink bud, hand resting over his chest, caressing light circles into his skin. Ghost let out a small groan as his erection firmly dug into prices balls, watching his body flex, hips jerking forward into thin air as he let out a strained groan.

"Think he's gunna break his back..?" Ghost chuckled, soap letting out an approving laugh as he pressed his lips to price cheek, his laugh fading into a small chuckle as the captains beard tickled against his chin. " 'ts a shame we gotta ruin him.. didn't think he could keep ignoring us now did he..?" Ghost only looked at him, thumb hooking into his boxers as soap continued to laugh. Price let out a faint whimper as his boxers were pealed off, cock painfully soft as pre-cum slowly dribbled down his length.

"Think he's getting a little too old..? Think he needs help getting it on..?" Soap jokingly spoke as he begin slowly stroking the older man's length, feeling him twitch,though laying flaccid against his palm. "It's Pathetic if you ask me.." ghost almost murmured, his voice following the hollow pop a bottle cap. The captain felt body tense, back arching against the mattress as a large, calloused finger, slowly pushed inside of him, lube squelching against his rim.

"He's tight.." he joked, "thought he'd be loose from use" looking back at ghost as he gave the captains twitching dick a firm squeeze, hearing him gasp,the slow burn of his walls being stretched around ghosts fingers leaving him dizzy. "Hold the old geezer down.." ghost spoke, watching soap settle himself on prices chest ass shoved in the old man's face as soap leaned down, tracing the head his cock with the tip of his tongue.

"S-simon.. ~" price let out a breathy moan as Simon's fingers slowly pistoned him, thighs spasming each time soap licked over his cock, his mouth slowly taking in his length, in by inch. "Fuck- johnny.." soap could feel prices cock throb in his mouth as he slowly bobbed his head, feeling the body under him slowly rock forward as Ghosts fingers began practically digging into his ass, two now. "Let him breathe johnny.. old bloke's dying.." Ghost chuckled as he heard prices staggered breathes loudly resume as soaps legs went limp around his head.

"Shit.. johnny.. c'mere.." price spoke through a whimper, desperately pulling at soaps pants as his cock slowly hardened. Soap let out a low moan as the captains tongue flicked over the base of his cock. "Lay off his prick johnny.. don't want him going soft again.." soap could almost see ghosts grin through the mask, hearing price let out a shakey whimper as he moved off his cock, watching it flop against his stomach.

Soap watched as prices legs flexed against the bed, moaning as price slowly took him into his mouth. "Think he's still got it in him..?" Ghost's tone almost faltered as his fingers slowly pulled out, a lewd popping sound followed the speedy sound of ghosts pants being shoved down to his thighs. Price groaned as he felt the blunt head pushing against his loose hole, the agonizing burn of ghosts length against his walls grounding him as his vision went spotted, jaw stuttering as he desperately sucked his Sargeants cock.

"Well he's got energy that's for sure...~" soap spoke in a low mumble as he felt price stutter, thighs begining to tremble as his breath ghosted over the red tip. Ghost just listened as price let out a gurgled groan, practically choking on soap as he roughly snapped his hips forward. "Easy on him Simon.. fuckers gunna burst any moment.." with that, ghost watched soap let out a small chuckle, bluntly patting prices thigh as his body rocked back and forth with each thrust, feeling price desperately swallow him.

Price could feel himself gag each time soaps hips jerked forward, leaving him to wheeze as his breaths were repeatedly cuz off. Ghost watched as his captains ass ate up every single inch, rim desperately clenching around him as pre-cum dripped down his balls. The sound of his balls slapping against the older man's ass almost set him off as he watched soap slowly lick up every drop of pre-cum off of prices weeping cock.

ghost watched as price slowly bathed in the salty taste of soaps release, hearing soap let out a small hiccup as he hungrily tried to lick up price release, watching ghosts hips come to a slow to a stop as come slowly oozed from prices ass.