it's not mutual

Ghost let out a low groan as he slowly ground himself into the squished pillow beneath him, gripping the sheets as slowly palmed himself. "Fuckin hell..." He could feel his breath catch as he let out a small whimper, firmly thrusting two fingers into himself. Letting out a choked up moan as his cock twitched against the damp pillow.

Fingers warm and stuff inside him, twisting them further into himself as his palm firmly rubbed against his balls. Steadily pushing harder, as his hand slowly wrapped around the thick base.

Sparks of pleasure melting inside of him as he could feel his insides clench around his fingers, squeezing them tight. His cock twitching as it briefly rubbed against his stomach. Clenching his jaw as he threw his head back, groaning.

Feeling his gut twist as his nerves sputtered inside of him."Johnny.." he quietly huffed out as his thumb roughly traced over the tip, mixing in with slowly jerks into the pillow being practically suffocated between his thighs.

Ghost mentally cursed at himself as he slowly pulled his fingers out, his thighs tensing as the rim pulled tightly against his fingers as he dragged them out. He bit his lip as he thrusted them back in, nailing his prostate as he felt his thighs tremble.

His skin flushed a heavy red as his fingers massaged against his prostate, cock throbbing for attention as his thrust grew sloppy, rutting into the perfect crease he'd beaten into the pillow. A soft moan leaving his throat as his he looked down at his erection, the tip rose red and leaking against the pillow.

Simon would feel his hand cramp from underneath him as he harshly pumped it, pushing himself back onto his fingers. Pressing a rough stroke to the tip as he then shoved it back down to the base, giving a good squeeze. He could feel his body throbbing with pleasure, the feeling of his stomach tensing with each thrust.

Simon could feel his gaze go fuzzy as he clenched his hand around his cock, he wanted to strangle the man so badly, watch the life leave his eyes as he released into the man.

The image of John panting heavily, hole clenching desperately around his cock as he pounded into him. The sight of his captains mouth gaping to suck in air, swollen and puffy lips covered in spit, burned into his head as he buried his fingers deeply inside himself as he felt his stomach tighten.

Simon let out a dry heave as his nipples brushed into the fabric of the pillow, sending erotic sparks straight to his cock as he felt pre-cum dribble onto his fist as he continued to stab the fingers in and out of himself, letting his heavy panting turn into deep groans.

He whined as he felt a tear swell up in his eyes, eyes glazed over with lust as he just imagined the feeling of John being pinned down and choked out. Cock swollen and pink as his eyebrows twisted, his mouth agape, drool running down his cheek as he was fucked into the mattress.

Simon let out a shallow scoff as his eyes slowly closed, taking in the image of his captain, trousers torn off, thighs damp as he shoved his cock so much deeper into him, adrenaline barely keeping them from overstimulation.

He could feel his fingers grow hot as he tightly clenched around them, a sick grin creeping onto Ghost's face before quickly reeling as his mouth dropped open to gasp as I heavy spark of pleasure hit him. His throat tightened as his movements stuttered,cock twitching as he could feel himself begining to cum.

Ghost let out a low groan as he rutted his fingers even further, squeezing his thighs together as he gritted his teeth. Hearing John moan his name had his ears buzzing.

Simon groaned as he let out a heavy sigh of relief, rolling his hips forward as his limbs fell numb,strings up cum splattering onto the pillow from his aching cock, feeling his hard balls soften from under his palm.