late night remedies

[requested by Darksteve_22]

Ghosts throat tightened with each breath, muffling the choked up sobs that threatened to spill with each loud bang that went off outside. "Simon..?" Soaps voice felt almost threatening as his fuzzy gaze trailed over ghosts still body, eyes fixated on the ceiling as his hand tightly gripped his sleeves. 

Soap watched as ghosts hand trembled, eye struggling to meet soaps worried face, "everything alright Si..?" Soap spoke lazily as he rested a hand over the man's arm. Watching his gaze falter as ghost uttered a faint sob, nails threatening to claw through his sleeves as his breath went ragged, choking back on the quiet sobbing that slowly dampened his mask.

"Simon.. it's alright.." soap mumbled as he huddled closer, placing a loose palm over his ear, muffling the loud crackling of fireworks. Soap watched as ghost's eyes slowly slipped shut, watching his grip tremble as johnny rested his head against his shoulder. "Johnny.. please go back to bed.." ghosts voice felt weak, shakey as he spoke, hearing soap let out a small sigh.

"Simon breath..." Johnny mumbled as his hand rested against his chest, watching as Ghosts breath slowly evened out. Contrasting with the quick thumping in his chest as soap nuzzled into him, following the slow but heavy breaths.

"It's gunna be alright..." Soap lazily smiled as he wrapped his arms snuggly around his waist, feeling ghost relax as he pulled their blanket back over them. "To hell if it is..." Ghost mumbled as he felt a tear roll down his cheek, feeling it soak into his mask as he sighed.

"Yeah well nothing we can do.." soap bluntly spoke as he lightly kissed ghosts cheek, lips brushing against the rough fabric before letting a loose smile. "Now go to bed.. you're starting to worry me staying up this late..." Soap lightly chuckled as he layed his dead back down,Simon felt his cheeks flare up, echoing the airy chuckle as his gaze turned away.

Ghost watched as soap slowly passed out, holding onto his arm as he layed there, letting the tears roll down his cheek as each sob caught in throat, the sound of faint sobbing fading as he passed out.